2020 SU Grassroots Swap Finished Bait/Exchange Thread

chefchris

Big shoutout to @Mountainryan for hooking it up with some extra goodies along with the bada$$ rat he made for the swap. Can’t wait to through it man thank you!

037B04C2-355D-4E7C-94DF-9169D637AC3E.jpeg

Edited by kev_swmbt_20
Add pic

2 hours ago, azsouth said:

Got my bait! Oh yeah it is going to be fishing this evening.

93DCEE60-FB50-40A9-A265-204D170DEEC5.jpeg

Glad it arrived safely! Can't wait to hear how you make out on it tonight! Let me know if "the walk" and cadence give you any issue. I have some mental timing tricks I like for fishing the rattle baits. 

Got my bait in from @azfisher at the start of the week. Absolutely blown away by the bait and attention to detail on it. Also impressed with the unique hard tail. Can't wait to get out and fish it! 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200421210719420.thumb.jpg.71d6cca223753e00eda2e23750f54ede.jpg

This sweet thang arrived in the desert yesterday. Bait is awesome, the paint and clear are freakin killer. Craftsmanship is top notch and I can't wait to get out and get it wet,  I see it getting crushed... Hoping to get out tomorrow, supposed to be approaching 100* here this weekend, our spring is gone!

101_1980.JPG

5 hours ago, azfisher said:

This sweet thang arrived in the desert yesterday. Bait is awesome, the paint and clear are freakin killer. Craftsmanship is top notch and I can't wait to get out and get it wet,  I see it getting crushed... Hoping to get out tomorrow, supposed to be approaching 100* here this weekend, our spring is gone!

bait looks killer. 

dude 100 already? were still at low 50s and nights in the low 30s, and thats without this stupid wind 

24 minutes ago, chefchris said:

bait looks killer. 

dude 100 already? were still at low 50s and nights in the low 30s, and thats without this stupid wind 

Yup, pushing 100* this weekend, mid 80's today.  Just pulled stocking caps and winter gloves out of the boat and replaced with various hats, sunshirts and sunscreen, and put on the bimini top for the mid day siesta when it's really hot.  Only plus is the heat chases away the weekenders and families... and leaves more of some overfished lakes for me, Have to do some night fishin' now...