He says 7lb 22 inches...i call BS

m_lowlander

4-5lb fish by my guess but who knows until you weight it. This type of stuff cracks me up, a while back there was a guy at the lake ramp saying he had caught a 7-8lber but needed a scale to confirm. My friend lets him weight it on his generic rapala scale and it gave a 3.25lb reading so he thought the scale was bad or defective. I pull out my Rapala Tourney scale 15Lb max hella accurate scale and gave the same reading. The disappointment on his face cracked me up.

Edited by El_Weruso

Fish has a huge mouth compared to his hand, but could have tiny hands, tough to tell. 

there’s a surfcaster here that’s all of 5 feet tall, he does catch cows but every fish looks massive next to him, he caught a 62lb fish and it’s literally almost the same size as him, his 11’ rod is more than twice is height. 

10 minutes ago, El_Weruso said:

4-5lb fish by my guess but who knows until you weight it. This type of stuff cracks me up, a while back there was a guy at the lake ramp saying he had caught a 7-8lber but needed a scale to confirm. My friend lets him weight it on his generic rapala scale and it gave a 3.25lb reading so he thought the scale was bad or defective. I pull out my Rapala Tourney scale 15Lb max hella accurate scale and gave the same reading. The disappointment on his face cracked me up.

It's actually comical how often ppl with no scale assumes their Bass is over 5lbs!!!!