Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Cl8 Baby Possum

El_Weruso

On 9/11/2020 at 12:15 PM, azfisher said:

So I had a decent day of fishing the Possum.  Got four in the boat, lost a couple. I got the better fish crankin it near wood and laydowns. Couldn't catch anything in open water or weedlines.  Biggest two went 4.23 and 4.40, both in laydown treetops.

After the sun went down I hooked a good one, guessing 5-6 lbs.  Even tho I tried to keep her down she came up and shook her head at the surface and threw the bait. Unfortunately the bait smacked against the side of my boat and knocked the lip out.  On further inspection in better light I realized the nose of the bait had cracked from the lip slot up and is probably no longer fishable. After a convo with Chris and Neil,  it was decided to sent the bait back to Chris for repair, rehab, replacement or substitution. 

My apologies to the rest of the folks on the list and to Chris and Neil.  The last thing I wanted  to do was break a traveling bait and the rest of you not to get to fish it.  The bait is now on the way back to Chris.  Again apologies to all involved.

IMG_0127[1].JPG

IMG_0133[1].JPG

IMG_0140[2].JPG

IMG_0136[1].JPG

man that’s a bummer. i felt the same way when i broke the tail off the traveling bomber wake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im assuming this is the replacement possum after usps sh@t the bed with the original.

Its landed in Vegas and I will fish it this week or wknd and ship to next in line begining of next week.

Thanks @chefchris and @El_Weruso for the chance. Whos next Neil?

20201207_123319.thumb.jpg.731e8eac3e9467d583b59de19aadb436.jpg

20201207_123433.thumb.jpg.0ad7d311c717a679b774b97d9754ce93.jpg