Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Cl8 Baby Possum

El_Weruso

On 9/11/2020 at 3:15 PM, azfisher said:

After the sun went down I hooked a good one, guessing 5-6 lbs.  Even tho I tried to keep her down she came up and shook her head at the surface and threw the bait. Unfortunately the bait smacked against the side of my boat and knocked the lip out.  On further inspection in better light I realized the nose of the bait had cracked from the lip slot up and is probably no longer fishable. After a convo with Chris and Neil,  it was decided to sent the bait back to Chris for repair, rehab, replacement or substitution. 

My apologies to the rest of the folks on the list and to Chris and Neil.  The last thing I wanted  to do was break a traveling bait and the rest of you not to get to fish it.  The bait is now on the way back to Chris.  Again apologies to all involved.

I know the feeling trust me, I was heartbroken after shattering the traveling baby wake. That ended my share of time with the traveling baits, hahah. I added my bit of history so now I just like to check in once in a while

Well I fished the possum hard tried to feed it to some striper this wknd but no dice. I really like the bait. Great wake to it Im really shocked I didnt get any action on it espeacially in the dark but thats why its fishin not catchin.

I will get it shipped to next in line monday or tuesday.

Again thanks @chefchris and @El_Weruso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: Sorry I've lagged on updating this, as I mentioned for the baby wake, Salary wage comes at a price. Reaching out to the next candidates. 

Edited by El_Weruso

30 minutes ago, ZachThomas said:

Quit giving me that stupid confused emoji lol, I just don’t want to be the one to lose the bait. 

Go to local golf course pond in the dark catch a couple fish and mail to next lol just stay away frm the river ..and trees lol