Double digits on glide baits?

Nufo

How many of you have stuck a dd on one of these glide baits? Seems like most green bass I see caught are shy of 10lbs. As for stripers, I'm getting cookie cutters 17-22 with no big ones yet

Guys like butch brown don't count. In only talking about normal humans.

Hard baits is pretty much all I throw. I have never caught any bigger than six pounds. I don't live in areas known for double digits. 9's and 10's can be had. What little experience I have had with soft baits, it seems they get the bigger bites. Have caught fish over 7 on soft baits. Glide baits are probably a numbers deal.. To me anyway.

I posted about this months mike, i got some pms of some pigs. They seem to produce fattys, i think the bluegill shaped glides may get more play in non trout water. Or like the s-wave fits a shiner profile on the delta.

I posted about this months mike, i got some pms of some pigs. They seem to produce fattys, i think the bluegill shaped glides may get more play in non trout water. Or like the s-wave fits a shiner profile on the delta.

Just tryna get some beef man !!!!

You want beef on the delta.... Throw a rat!!! Thats were its at... Im working on a rat glide! :twisted: but the body shape and tail are making design a little tough

how about a 10 inch squawfish glider heavy floater that u can walk on top and crank below the surface, because only the tail section floats.

I only have one double digit out of a private lake on the single joint style of glider and I have been fishing that style of bait since around 2005. I lost one that was close to a double digit if it wasn't over just a few weeks ago. Still one of my favorite styles of swimbaits just because they are fun and a challenge to fish since they produce a lot of followers..

How many of you have stuck a dd on one of these glide baits? Seems like most green bass I see caught are shy of 10lbs. As for stripers, I'm getting cookie cutters 17-22 with no big ones yet

Nufo,

It is my experience that most guys gett'n DD's on BB deps---aren't tell'n ;)

Nufo,

It is my experience that most guys gett'n DD's on BB deps---aren't tell'n ;)