Catching vs Snagging

GARRIGA

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weather or not the bass was eating, territorial or inquisitive you still fooled the fish into reacting. Isnt that the definition of a swimbait? I fish for followers. If one jumps on the hooks, thats a bonus. Just sayin,,

There you go GARRIGA

There's no right or wrong answer. Just an answer. That's how this thread should have gone from the start.

There's no right or wrong answer. Just an answer. That's how this thread should have gone from the start.

For the record, YOU started the snarky comments :lol: I'm quite sure 99.9% of us would have agreed with Geoff in the first place!

[i was hoping this could be a mature discussion on how each approaches what they do as it pertains to swimbaiting but it appears it will just turn into another online romper room mob mentality session so perhaps it's best it ends now. Last thing I need to read is some adolescent catch all phrase "Haters will hate". You'd think our education dollars can provide better dialogue than that.

1. I cannot believe I just read that whole thread, but it kept sucking me in :lol:

2. If you see a fish, cast to it, and specifically attempt to bring your bait by it in a manner so that your hooks will stick the fish...THAT is snagging. If I am waking a slammer and I get blown up on and bring in the fish and it has one hook in it's tail, belly, back, or pectoral fin, then I know that fish was attacking my bait for whatever reason. I really dont care why. It is just as legit as if the fish has all 9" inside it's mouth.

3. I am so going to start using the term "orally molested" in my every day life :lol:

For the record, YOU started the snarky comments :lol: I'm quite sure 99.9% of us would have agreed with Geoff in the first place!

[i was hoping this could be a mature discussion on how each approaches what they do as it pertains to swimbaiting but it appears it will just turn into another online romper room mob mentality session so perhaps it's best it ends now. Last thing I need to read is some adolescent catch all phrase "Haters will hate". You'd think our education dollars can provide better dialogue than that.

Again with 99.99%. What is it with 99.99%? Is this the new math?

As for Geoff's comments. What did that have to do with the question posed? Did you comprehend what I was asking and what he responded with? I ask a question and get some smart you know what remark. The following three post are plus that. Which means more not comprehending what I asked and just more jumping on the band wagon like childish kids do versus just answering the question or choosing not to like an adult would. To add more fuel to the childish behavior he responds with hater will hate. Really? You agree with 99.99% of that? If you're going to commit than go 100%.

Holy ish (thats s hit without the space,censored) I'll put it into a few notes even you can get.

1.You're way over thinking this. Fishing like hunting is free of enlightened thinking and animal rights don't belong in the same class.

2. Swimbaiting isn't some delicate art. Sell your tackle and buy scuba gear and a good underwater camera if you want that. Butterfly net,or a hummingbird feeder would likely suit you too?

3.Difference between snagging and catching is the intent of the fisherman and the damned fish.

4.99.99999999999999999999999999% means just about every damned person. Your're different,but probably not one of a kind.

5.99.9999888 percent of us thinks this post is phunny as phuck.

6. Anyone who uses orally molested daily owes me royalties.

Holy ish (thats s hit without the space,censored) I'll put it into a few notes even you can get.

1.You're way over thinking this. Fishing like hunting is free of enlightened thinking and animal rights don't belong in the same class.

2. Swimbaiting isn't some delicate art. Sell your tackle and buy scuba gear and a good underwater camera if you want that. Butterfly net,or a hummingbird feeder would likely suit you too?

3.Difference between snagging and catching is the intent of the fisherman and the damned fish.

4.99.99999999999999999999999999% means just about every damned person. Your're different,but probably not one of a kind.

I will pay you in swimbaits...cuz I will have thrown out that phrase at like 5 women before New Years Day :lol::lol:

You still don't comprehend. It's just a question. No need to bring up animal rights or the rest of that crap you mentioned, in an obvious attempt to sound smart and you don't know what most are thinking. How would you? Just like you have no clue what I'm thinking. None. You think you do. But you don't. You're the one over thinking this. All I asked was one's view and that is all. Not any more complicated than that. Are you getting it?

As for what swimbaiting is. How the heck do you know what it is? Most can't even define what a Swimbait is. See the thread if you don't believe me. Go on any forum that speaks of this and there's at least one thread asking that exact question. If lures can't be defined than how can the practice? Because you know it? Come on, 99.99% can't agree on one definition and yet somehow you have it. Hummingbirds. Lol where do you guys come up with this crap? Wait, meant to say ish.

you don't know what most are thinking. How would you? Just like you have no clue what I'm thinking. None. You think you do. But you don't. You're the one over thinking this.

1.We had an emergency super secret,hidden thread in your name and discussed it.

2.I don't overthink anything. :lol:

3.Have a happy new year!!!!!!!!

you don't know what most are thinking. How would you? Just like you have no clue what I'm thinking. None. You think you do. But you don't. You're the one over thinking this.

1.We had an emergency super secret,hidden thread in your name and discussed it.

2.I don't overthink anything. :lol:

3.Have a happy new year!!!!!!!!

And you didn't bother to invite me? That's rude. Happy New Year to you too. :)