killer instinct lures?

slideaction

everyone needs to calm down and just be patient (i'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this) i know some of you have been waiting like 5 months and trust me, you all will get your baits soon enough. Some of you are talking all this $hit on Jfish and how some people got their baits before others, i know everyone is tired of waiting for their baits and its not right for him to take so long on his baits but $hit happens to people? he obviously has had something happen to him that caused this problem. you cant just hate the guy because something has happened to him in his personal life that caused this problem. So all the people that are starting and saying all these roomers saying how he is "lazy" or "only wants to give his baits to his friends" or his "minions" just quit the Bs. john will make it right and get you all your baits i promise, just sit tight and soon enough you will get your baits.

When you fall off the face of the earth then start deleting customer questions off your facebook rather than responding, you better expect your customers to question your integrity. I haven't seen one post bashing him, just a lot of disappointed fisherman that have been left in the dark and trying to get answers.

If something happened in his life that is preventing him from fulfilling his orders in a timely manner then he owes it to his customers to let them know that there will be a delay. All he to do was make an announcement to his customers that he is having personal issues that is causing a delay in fulfilling outstanding orders, then give them a ETA or offer a refund if they wish. He shouldn't be taking orders for new baits until he delivers his outstanding orders.

"john will make it right and get you all your baits i promise, just sit tight and soon enough you will get your baits."

How do you know they are going to get their baits, have you spoken to him? Do you know what happened to him?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming on here and defending him is pretty pointless at this point, if he is up and running he should easily be able to send out a mass email to everyone who as ordered saying he is producing baits again, or he can send the money back. Getting on here defending the guy is just asking for scrutiny.

And if you do know him. Please let him know he can return the money instead if he needs an address I can forward it to him via his k i facebook site. Thanks

everyone needs to calm down and just be patient (i'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this) i know some of you have been waiting like 5 months and trust me, you all will get your baits soon enough. Some of you are talking all this $hit on Jfish and how some people got their baits before others, i know everyone is tired of waiting for their baits and its not right for him to take so long on his baits but $hit happens to people? he obviously has had something happen to him that caused this problem. you cant just hate the guy because something has happened to him in his personal life that caused this problem. So all the people that are starting and saying all these roomers saying how he is "lazy" or "only wants to give his baits to his friends" or his "minions" just quit the Bs. john will make it right and get you all your baits i promise, just sit tight and soon enough you will get your baits.

When you fall off the face of the earth then start deleting customer questions off your facebook rather than responding, you better expect your customers to question your integrity. I haven't seen one post bashing him, just a lot of disappointed fisherman that have been left in the dark and trying to get answers.

If something happened in his life that is preventing him from fulfilling his orders in a timely manner then he owes it to his customers to let them know that there will be a delay. All he to do was make an announcement to his customers that he is having personal issues that is causing a delay in fulfilling outstanding orders, then give them a ETA or offer a refund if they wish. He shouldn't be taking orders for new baits until he delivers his outstanding orders.

"john will make it right and get you all your baits i promise, just sit tight and soon enough you will get your baits."

How do you know they are going to get their baits, have you spoken to him? Do you know what happened to him?

Coming on here and defending him is pretty pointless at this point, if he is up and running he should easily be able to send out a mass email to everyone who as ordered saying he is producing baits again, or he can send the money back. Getting on here defending the guy is just asking for scrutiny.

I'm not defending him I'm telling everyone they will their baits there's No reason to defend him at this point.

I'm not defending him I'm telling everyone they will their baits there's No reason to defend him at this point.

"everyone needs to calm down and just be patient (i'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this)"

/\ Defense followed by a blatant contradiction....

"Some of you are talking all this $hit on Jfish and how some people got their baits before others... but $hit happens to people"

/\ Attempting to give us a good reason not to blast "Jfish"... It is a defense.....

"he obviously has had something happen to him that caused this problem. you cant just hate the guy because something has happened to him in his personal life that caused this problem"

/\ Basically the conclusion of why you decided to even type....

So you aren't defending him? Ok, that's cool... But just to let you know kid, other members might think you are defending Jfish, and God-forbid, you do that at this stage of the thread, you might just get burned..... :roll:

"everyone needs to calm down and just be patient (i'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this)"

/\ Defense followed by a blatant contradiction....

"Some of you are talking all this $hit on Jfish and how some people got their baits before others... but $hit happens to people"

/\ Attempting to give us a good reason not to blast "Jfish"... It is a defense.....

"he obviously has had something happen to him that caused this problem. you cant just hate the guy because something has happened to him in his personal life that caused this problem"

/\ Basically the conclusion of why you decided to even type....

So you aren't defending him? Ok, that's cool... But just to let you know kid, other members might think you are defending Jfish, and God-forbid, you do that at this stage of the thread, you might just get burned..... :roll:

i really appreciate you doing that for me, and even as it seems I'm not TRYING to defend him.

BTW, appears that he has two baits up on Fleabay.....

Which one of you guys that live near him is he using for advertisement in his pic? I know I've seen that LDC posted somewhere on here before...

:lol::lol: At least if you get it off of Fleabay and don't get your bait, you might be able to get your $ back from ebay :lol::lol:

where can i order one at?

Haha, you can order them from his website. Hope you don't expect to get anything though.

BTW, I believe the kid in the fleabay pic is the one we shall call "Spicoli"

yea i was kidding.

where can i order one at?

Haha, you can order them from his website. Hope you don't expect to get anything though.

BTW, I believe the kid in the fleabay pic is the one we shall call "Spicoli"

yea i was kidding.

I had a laugh :)