killer instinct lures?

slideaction

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, hey ya never know. ;)

ive never looked at his baits before until i read this thread. to tell you the truth im looking for some different swimbaits to get into than what ive been throwing. his look really nice on his site. so i can second it that this thread and his way of handling his customer service has just lost another customer.

LOL, hey ya never know. ;)

ive never looked at his baits before until i read this thread. to tell you the truth im looking for some different swimbaits to get into than what ive been throwing. his look really nice on his site. so i can second it that this thread and his way of handling his customer service has just lost another customer.

That's how I feel. I think his Gill' baits look really cool, but now there is no chance in hell I'd even "try" to buy them

BTW, I believe the kid in the fleabay pic is the one we shall call "Spicoli"

I heard he rescued Brooke Shields from drowning then blew the reward money by hiring Van Halen to play his birthday party

That's a hell of a birthday party :mrgreen:

Baits swim well,buuut are put together poorly guess the resin isn't that high of quality jus had the line tie eye on my glide come right out while it sat in a box when I last used it it was fine

The killer instincts baits have great action but like swimbo said they are put together poorly. I have one of the gills and it catches fish but it is put together like junk. The pin for the joint is a nail that rusts the slots for the joints are cut sloppily. The F18 I have is the same way. It has great action but is just put together really poorly.

LOoks like keeping this thread at the top paid off!!! I hope I receive my bait soon.... I sent him a bait in nov to be painted, he said turn around would be 1 week LOL. I also contacted him on FB with no response! Well at least we have an address and phone number now :lol:

everyone needs to calm down and just be patient (i'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this) i know some of you have been waiting like 5 months and trust me, you all will get your baits soon enough. Some of you are talking all this $hit on Jfish and how some people got their baits before others, i know everyone is tired of waiting for their baits and its not right for him to take so long on his baits but $hit happens to people? he obviously has had something happen to him that caused this problem. you cant just hate the guy because something has happened to him in his personal life that caused this problem. So all the people that are starting and saying all these roomers saying how he is "lazy" or "only wants to give his baits to his friends" or his "minions" just quit the Bs. john will make it right and get you all your baits i promise, just sit tight and soon enough you will get your baits.

Dont tell me how to live my life

Just for curiosity, how much was he charging you guys on this site? He is getting 54.99 for the glides on eBay.

I got mine right when he started making baits (they look a little different now), but I think I paid 45...

I saw that ebay account..... I wonder if we can contact ebay and prevent him from selling there???? He also took his website down.

its actually suspended. they only occurs if there is a lack of payment.