killer instinct lures?

slideaction

Lol, if I wanted a 3:16 wake I would buy one. Given the fact that I've seen 3 broken joints in the past two months I think I'm good.

I've thrown the hell out of my 10 inch wake. Blasted it off the volcanic dam rocks twice and it's perfect. Chipped paint and the lexan tail has a hairline crack, other than that is good as new. Calling bs on broken joints from normal fishing..unless your whacking 50lb yellows.

+1 I've hit my 10" Wake and just about everyother 316 bait I own off of plenty of rocks, docks, and everything else(cuz I can't cast worth a ish! :lol: ) and they have held up fine. Try that with any other bait and see what happens ;)

As far as JFish and this drama, he gets ZERO sympathy from me at this point. All he had to do was contact these guys, post on here, throw up a message up on his site, something.....ANYTHING. I don't care what happened in his personal life, short of a coma or death, he could of at least done that to let people know there would be a delay.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone needs to calm down and just be patient (i'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this) i know some of you have been waiting like 5 months and trust me, you all will get your baits soon enough. Some of you are talking all this $hit on Jfish and how some people got their baits before others, i know everyone is tired of waiting for their baits and its not right for him to take so long on his baits but $hit happens to people? he obviously has had something happen to him that caused this problem. you cant just hate the guy because something has happened to him in his personal life that caused this problem. So all the people that are starting and saying all these roomers saying how he is "lazy" or "only wants to give his baits to his friends" or his "minions" just quit the Bs. john will make it right and get you all your baits i promise, just sit tight and soon enough you will get your baits.

You don't seem to understand the basic concept of customer service. As Travis accurately pointed out, there is no excuse short of death or coma that would suffice for such piss poor response on JFish's part. Anytime you handle someone's money and trust you have an obligation to at least handle things professionally and keep them informed. There is nothing that could justify that lack of communication, especially if the guy is physically able to make baits.

I have no dog in this fight, but watching this thing play out is pretty disgusting. Hopefully all the guys involved at least get their money back, or the baits they ordered. No matter what, I can't imagine anyone who's read this thread would ever trust the guy with a dollar after this.

everyone needs to calm down and just be patient (i'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this) i know some of you have been waiting like 5 months and trust me, you all will get your baits soon enough. Some of you are talking all this $hit on Jfish and how some people got their baits before others, i know everyone is tired of waiting for their baits and its not right for him to take so long on his baits but $hit happens to people? he obviously has had something happen to him that caused this problem. you cant just hate the guy because something has happened to him in his personal life that caused this problem. So all the people that are starting and saying all these roomers saying how he is "lazy" or "only wants to give his baits to his friends" or his "minions" just quit the Bs. john will make it right and get you all your baits i promise, just sit tight and soon enough you will get your baits.

Since you are 14, I'll pass this off as you being a kid who still gets lunch money from mom and dad. When it's YOUR money that someone has messed around with, then I'll accept any assessment you might be able to give.

In the mean time, YOU sit tight.

I've tried every conceivable way of contacting him. I'm not sure if you are friends with him, he gives you baits or what the deal is but it's amusing to me that the few people who have come on here and given some form of defense for John are the same guys that seemed to buddy around with him before he went MIA.

Just to be clear, on 1/3/13 (yeah, 4 months ago) in this thread I said the same "ish happens to people sometimes." That BS doesn't fly at this point.

As Travis accurately pointed out, there is no excuse short of death or coma that would suffice for such piss poor response on JFish's part.

Just remember the 6 P's:

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Learned that saying in boot camp and words I try to live by. I don't always follow them by no means, but when I screw up, these words usually lead me to the root of my $@&% up ;)

I actually haven't ordered any baits of his. And I understand there's no excuse for him M.I.a. but he will either give you your baits or return your money. And speed I actually have to work for my money so I do understand how you guys feel.

I understand why his friends would defend him. That being said, it would have taken little effort on his part to get everybody to settle down. He could have sent out an email to those in his address book, changed his website, posted on here, or updated his facebook status, etc. Hell, ANY excuse would have been better than just being non responsive: broke my arm, Grandma is sick, dog died, whatever...

I actually haven't ordered any baits of his. And I understand there's no excuse for him M.I.a. but he will either give you your baits or return your money. And speed I actually have to work for my money so I do understand how you guys feel.

If you didnt order, how did you get your baits?

ive been following this thread for quite some time now. there was a lack of execution here.

selling / or making a bait available on a website is a commitment. this commitment should be delivered within a reasonable timeline.

turn off the website or make the products unavailable.

as it sits, the seller has accepted funds from multiple parties (over a long period of time), and yet there has been no delivery.

plain and simple, no bait should be made available / sold, unless it has already been made (start to finish). this will prevent alot of future headaches.

... that being said, i think alot of customer and potential customers have been lost here.

Me and a few other guys live down the street from jfish. I don't know his house exactly but I know the set of houses on the street he lives on. I didn't mean to start anything I'm just letting everyone know that he will get them their baits or refund them.

Me and a few other guys live down the street from jfish. I don't know his house exactly but I know the set of houses on the street he lives on. I didn't mean to start anything I'm just letting everyone know that he will get them their baits or refund them.

So do you know what his deal is?

This all seems so easy to avoid. A couple weeks ago Mickey had a death in the family and he posted on another site just letting people know that if they order off his site there was going to be a delay..... If Jfish would have done something like that it would have gone a long ways. If he had a problem he could have taken 30 sec and let people on here know and we wouldn't have the huge mess we do now.

the worst part is that you know he has heard about this thread and hasnt popped in nto inform anyone. Dude needs to grow a pair and MAN up and explain himself. Simple as that. even a mass email to people who have got orders, saying im sorry, im a jerky, no baits will be going out/or time they will be done. Send a refund or something then just disappear. things happen in life, but all that was needed was an explaination... unless he spent all the $$ from the orders and doesnt have it to refund, then an explaination wouldnt be enough. Why deal with drama when if you cant make a bait you can refund the $$ and be done. Dont know what his deal is, but something is shady

I have his address, I'll give it to you. That way you know exactly which house it is.

Tell ya what, walk on down the street and knock on his door.

It's been a couple months since I've heard from him so if you smell dead people stank, you might want to call the cops and have them do a "welfare check" on his address.