DRT Repaints

Hogan893

5 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

I texted you twice in a two week period, I didn't constantly call and text you like you just said.  And like in that locked thread linked above, I asked for you to get rid of the glitter rainbow shifting paint as soon as you sent me the pics of them and instead of working with me and painting it how I wanted you said "They are what they are now".  Yes, I sent you a couple extra baits later, but the deadline on the first two passed without them being complete.  

And look at the experience @Doomlurker and @Stephenk had in that locked thread link above.  I can't believe you're still in business...

Believe it bud! Like I said keep tabs! Going to be a big splash when You see who partnered with me on our trout! 

33 minutes ago, Thebasshole said:

Believe it bud! Like I said keep tabs! Going to be a big splash when You see who partnered with me on our trout! 

I don't care if you partner with KVD, Mike Gilbert, Butch Brown, Andrew Hinkle, Jimmy Houston or the Googan Squad, it still doesn't give you more clout or pull.  Your character and integrity will be what it is regardless of who you partner with.

My apologies to @Hogan893 for contributing to this now train wreck of a thread.

Edited by 18RangerZ520L

2 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

I don't care if you partner with KVD, Mike Gilbert, Butch Brown, Andrew Hinkle, Jimmy Houston or the Googan Squad, it still doesn't give you more clout or pull.  Your character and integrity will be what it is regardless of who you partner with.

My apologies to @Hogan893 for contributing to this now train wreck of a thread.

You definitely care or you wouldn’t still be crying and wishing I wasn’t making money making and painting baits a year later lol you don’t like how I spoke to you and didn’t like the end result of your paint, get over it.

2 minutes ago, Thebasshole said:

You definitely care or you wouldn’t still be crying and wishing I wasn’t making money making and painting baits a year later lol you don’t like how I spoke to you and didn’t like the end result of your paint, get over it.

So instead of working with your customers and attempting to make it "right", you ignore their attempts to make contact with you, cuss at them privately and publicly and tell them to "get over it".

Great business model sir.  You will go far...

4 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

So instead of working with your customers and attempting to make it "right", you ignore their attempts to make contact with you, cuss at them privately and publicly and tell them to "get over it".

Great business model sir.  You will go far...

Yes if you annoy me I will tell you. I did the opposite of ignore you, you were blowing up my phone during a huge trade show and I told you you were annoying and bothering me. It upset you and on top of it you didn’t like the paint, that’s life ... go get them repainted you figured it out.I’m not here on planet earth to paint and make baits lol I have a lot of other things going on like coaching college baseball and running so cal, Dallas and San Francisco trade  trade shows. I’m definitely not here to make sure someone’s feelings aren’t hurt. I make giant gills, giant rats and partnered with a huge company on my trout, when we start posting the giants we caught on them you won’t be talking about pizza anymore but I’m sure you’ll still be showing people your tears.

20 minutes ago, Thebasshole said:

Yes if you annoy me I will tell you. I did the opposite of ignore you, you were blowing up my phone during a huge trade show and I told you you were annoying and bothering me. It upset you and on top of it you didn’t like the paint, that’s life ... go get them repainted you figured it out.I’m not here on planet earth to paint and make baits lol I have a lot of other things going on like coaching college baseball and running so cal, Dallas and San Francisco trade  trade shows. I’m definitely not here to make sure someone’s feelings aren’t hurt. I make giant gills, giant rats and partnered with a huge company on my trout, when we start posting the giants we caught on them you won’t be talking about pizza anymore but I’m sure you’ll still be showing people your tears.

If you have all this other ish going on just stop painting baits. Clearly you don't give a damn about what your customers really want. If you are going to do something, do it right. You certainly shouldn't have to come on here sounding like a whining baby when people say that how you run your business sucks. Let the paint speak for itself. Next time talk this out in private so we all don't have to hear about how annoying and petty you are

2 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

If you have all this other ish going on just stop painting baits. Clearly you don't give a damn about what your customers really want. If you are going to do something, do it right. You certainly shouldn't have to come on here sounding like a whining baby when people say that how you run your business sucks. Let the paint speak for itself. Next time talk this out in private so we all don't have to hear about how annoying and petty you are

I got tagged. I will always respond 

I’ve been doing it for a few years everything speaks for itself. 

Just now, Thebasshole said:

I got tagged. I will always respond 

I’ve been doing it for a few years everything speaks for itself. 

Then respond professionally, keep this petty bs private. But instead of doing that you come on here sounding like a jackass. Your paint isn't bad, some of the stuff is dope but anyone who reads how you treat your customers should know better than to send you a bait

2 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

Then respond professionally, keep this petty bs private.

Nah, keep it out in the open. I haven't finished my popcorn yet.

That and it helps other members of the forum choose who they send their baits to for repaints. For the record, I think Basshole paints some pretty cool patterns. I would never send him one of my baits though. 

Edited by NEbucketmouth19