3:16 pre-order

swimbaits_only

4 minutes ago, 207klasher said:

Love 3:16 baits..not a huge fan of the owner... At this point is he just trying to see how much people will pay for his baits with a retail price of $350 or is this his way of eliminating the flipper market?

People are still,going to flip them and people are still going to pay flipper prices. 

3 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

People are still,going to flip them and people are still going to pay flipper prices. 

I agree but unless that thing auto hooks into 10 pound bass I would never pay $350 (or more) for a 2oz glide bait.

12 minutes ago, 207klasher said:

I agree but unless that thing auto hooks into 10 pound bass I would never pay $350 (or more) for a 2oz glide bait.

I couldn’t pull the trigger either - thought about but just couldn’t justify it. 

2 hours ago, 207klasher said:

Love 3:16 baits..not a huge fan of the owner... At this point is he just trying to see how much people will pay for his baits with a retail price of $350 or is this his way of eliminating the flipper market?

Some of each I would guess.  Although with no limit per person, I don't think Mickey really cares about eliminating flippers.

5 hours ago, 207klasher said:

I feel you especially of lately on his last handful or so post on IG! I just feel now he’s more about the $$$$$ than love of the sport!! 

He’s running a business and really leveraging his brand and supply/demand around the holidays. How you feel about paying about tree fiddy for a good but not magic bait is up to you. They’ve gone for well over that on the BM, so maybe he’s just trying to get his. Feelings about his personality and business model are free and may vary widely.