Tackle Ninja Sales?!

LightsOutLitch

I bought a Tranx 400 off him. My Venmo payment went to Chase Bethea. He even confirmed his last 4 digits of his phone. For all I care, that Afghan hack on his IG is a stunt to throw ppl off this scam. He’s been active on this site every day. He was prompt on answering pms till i asked for tracking. I’m out a Tranx reel and my $$$ at the moment. This is not right till it’s made right. 

35 minutes ago, LightsOutLitch said:

He said his PayPal wasn’t working because of something that happened. We all had to use Venmo or cash app

HUGE red flag for me.  I don't care how many good transactions have occurred in the past.  Unless it's someone I actually know IRL, that's a deal breaker for me.

I would never do Business with anyone that has American idiots in the front of their IG. I faced plenty of enemies that probably thought the same thing ( American Idiots ) but we did what we had to do in order to come back home.  Everyone is a tuff guy behind a keyboard. 

5 hours ago, LightsOutLitch said:

For people who didn’t read the last conversation, this is what happened to his Instagram after the final item sold. Nobody has received tracking after they paid and there has been brief communication if anything recently. It’s been a week for me.

45A88EFC-60E3-421E-933E-54B8108A4385.png

07C931BD-9990-458C-9ED3-C986E57F4D62.png

Has anyone msgd him on ig ? Seems like the first post is now deleted from his ig .

I’ve had positive transactions with tackle ninja in the past. Add me to the list of guys waiting on tackle that may not exist. To add to this mysterious sh!t show, when I click on Chase Bethea’s Venmo profile it gave me this other user… 268BCAE5-EF73-41E7-9646-3F3F1246E597.thumb.png.3d6bb1364c998646b4c3ba545062e9d8.png

7 hours ago, mjaygrunt said:

I would never do Business with anyone that has American idiots in the front of their IG. I faced plenty of enemies that probably thought the same thing ( American Idiots ) but we did what we had to do in order to come back home.  Everyone is a tuff guy behind a keyboard. 

We wouldn’t have either. Everything was changed after he sold the last item. Everything was completely normal buying from him. Nothing weird was on his IG or Venmo.