What line do you throw?

nol

Well I would like to point out too that The Red Label is about 60 bucks for 1000 yards AND is just a tad THICKER than P line PF :lol: AND for just a bit more you get 3000 yards . That means 2000 more yards of line :lol: AND you are still a kid :lol: AND I have Caught Two teens on 20 PF AND been using it from the time it came out, I did tourneys too and placed in many with PF :lol: Flouro is WAY over rated. Talk about getting down to the bottom? THATS WHAT I DO and I have no problem fishing as deep as I want. SO what are we talking about here? :lol: Oh we are talking Spend More, to have line sink to find snags to add Abrasion :lol: . AND not seeing the line? Really? :lol: If you can see PF in water then you have better vision than a Bass :lol: . I have tried other lines, would you like me to list them all? Did that CAP you there young man :lol::lol:

Wow what a ... Give the guy a break. Why are you so defensive about this? We have heard your opinion way too many times and it's like your mad about it. If they won't sponser you why do you give a crap so much? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you should respect that being a "grown" man and all. "AND you are still a kid" really?? We all know you are the king. Are you having a bad day or something? :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seaguar 20 lb Red Label

Just wanted to +1 this, that red label is super thin, really cheap and good stuff. I used it a ton when I was fishing tourneys as a kid and couldn't afford the higher end fluoro. I have caught a few 7+'s on the 15# RL, I wouldn't want to put it along side a high end fluoro but for the money it may definitely be worth it to someone!

On the regular I run Sunline Super FC Sniper 12#-20#...Wish they made 25# just to have a bit larger diameter.... Looks like I'm one of the few guys on the fluoro bandwagon, but I'm as stubborn as a mule and think it actually makes a difference :lol: .

It makes me feel better in 20-25+' visibility if nothing else.

Well I would like to point out too that The Red Label is about 60 bucks for 1000 yards AND is just a tad THICKER than P line PF :lol: AND for just a bit more you get 3000 yards . That means 2000 more yards of line :lol: AND you are still a kid :lol: AND I have Caught Two teens on 20 PF AND been using it from the time it came out, I did tourneys too and placed in many with PF :lol: Flouro is WAY over rated. Talk about getting down to the bottom? THATS WHAT I DO and I have no problem fishing as deep as I want. SO what are we talking about here? :lol: Oh we are talking Spend More, to have line sink to find snags to add Abrasion :lol: . AND not seeing the line? Really? :lol: If you can see PF in water then you have better vision than a Bass :lol: . I have tried other lines, would you like me to list them all? Did that CAP you there young man :lol::lol:

He's younger than you and, therefore, wrong. Great argument.

It's all good guys, I think Don meant it lightly. No harsh feelings on my end whatsoever, Don likes his line I like mine. Thanks for chiming in on my behalf though, things get misconstrued online all to often, I'm sure Don meant it the best way possible.

No worries :D

It's all good guys, I think Don meant it lightly. No harsh feelings on my end whatsoever, Don likes his line I like mine. Thanks for chiming in on my behalf though, things get misconstrued online all to often, I'm sure Don meant it the best way possible.

i sure hope he did mean it mean :lol: nah im just kidding but i dig your new signature!! i feel soo honored to be recognized by such a super star like your self! thanks

i sure hope he did mean it mean :lol: nah im just kidding but i dig your new signature!! i feel soo honored to be recognized by such a super star like your self! thanks

Carry on with whatever may ensue SU, preferably "What line do you throw?".

I'm going fishing again, gotta make a dream become a reality and what not.

Carry on with whatever may ensue SU, preferably "What line do you throw?".

I'm going fishing again, gotta make a dream become a reality and what not.

the more you fish the more you dont blow up spots on threads talking about how people blow up spots on social media so in short im all for you fishing but make sure to feed your hungary before you go so you dont have to eat the bass

whats the state record weight over there in oregon

the more you fish the more you dont blow up spots on threads talking about how people blow up spots on social media so in short im all for you fishing but make sure to feed your hungary before you go so you dont have to eat the bass

You had your thread where you were the center of attention, now go away.

Don't you have some puddle to protect? :twisted:

You had your thread where you were the center of attention, now go away.

bahahahah yes i love this!!! :lol:

no i gave up there are to many wanna be pro's that cant help but run their mouth and blow up spots on threads that are about not blowing up spots..

my new thing is calling the kettle black

Wow what a ... Give the guy a break. Why are you so defensive about this? We have heard your opinion way too many times and it's like your mad about it. If they won't sponser you why do you give a crap so much? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you should respect that being a "grown" man and all. "AND you are still a kid" really?? We all know you are the king. Are you having a bad day or something? :lol:

:lol: Nope just having fun , Don't say king. That I am not. :D Well I'm a kid still too, just turning 50 soon :lol:

See, That's my boy! ;) Glad your ok :lol: Take note not to razz others :lol: