Tiger Muskie on my trusty DRT knockoff

willlliw

I haven't been bass fishing seriously recently cause of school and cross country, went out today to a spot where i've seen big tigers, but never caught any large ones. Saw this fish surface in a calm bit of the river, after a few bait switches and waiting in between casts, i saw a wake shooting towards where my bait had just landed. The low 30 high 20 inch muskie i caught before this one was enough to make me forget about bass, this ones gonna leave me thinking.

6BFF531A-0C27-4DF7-8FFF-CE61FB011280.jpeg

F1A38716-706D-471E-ABA4-2E2E47455881.jpeg

Edited by willlliw

• willlliw changed the title to Tiger Muskie on my trusty DRT knockoff
4 hours ago, manansalsa said:

i just saw that the drt usa instagram account reposted this lol, let's hope they don't find this post. nice fish homie

Thanks! I forgot I tagged them in it any my friend texted my this morning that it was up on their story. At the end of the end of the day it is their bait design I guess.

22 hours ago, willlliw said:

I haven't been bass fishing seriously recently cause of school and cross country, went out today to a spot where i've seen big tigers, but never caught any large ones. Saw this fish surface in a calm bit of the river, after a few bait switches and waiting in between casts, i saw a wake shooting towards where my bait had just landed. The low 30 high 20 inch muskie i caught before this one was enough to make me forget about bass, this ones gonna leave me thinking.

6BFF531A-0C27-4DF7-8FFF-CE61FB011280.jpeg

F1A38716-706D-471E-ABA4-2E2E47455881.jpeg

That’s sick man. I respect the XC grind. I don’t know anyone else who runs and fishes so it’s cool seeing someone who does. High school or college XC? 

1 hour ago, aphaneuf16 said:

That’s sick man. I respect the XC grind. I don’t know anyone else who runs and fishes so it’s cool seeing someone who does. High school or college XC? 

High school right now, hopefully college next year. How about you?

13 hours ago, willlliw said:

Thanks! I forgot I tagged them in it any my friend texted my this morning that it was up on their story. At the end of the end of the day it is their bait design I guess.

No lie drt USA blocked me for using KOs lolololo I even said in the posts they were KO Tiny Klashs. Didn’t even tag em either. They’re  BIG mad lol. 

37 minutes ago, BayAreaAngler said:

No lie drt USA blocked me for using KOs lolololo I even said in the posts they were KO Tiny Klashs. Didn’t even tag em either. They’re  BIG mad lol. 

Yeah i feel a bit bad but it's a $100 bait and i'm in high school. I'll get a real one when i can afford it though.

1 hour ago, willlliw said:

Yeah i feel a bit bad but it's a $100 bait and i'm in high school. I'll get a real one when i can afford it though.

Theres raffle pages on IG that have DRTs that’s how I usually get all of mine. Last K9 I got cost me $18