I have a real deal for sale/trade

zmanlane

Looking to sell the real deal. was gonna sell it before but used it a couple more times as i really wanted to catch a fish on it. (didnt happen) anyways, i will sell to the best offer by sunday night, or i want to trade for ild videogames like super nintendo, nintendo, and nintendo 64. Thx, Zach. PPS will send pics to those who want it

Love me some old school systems. I still have my atari 2600, nintendo, super nintendo, genesis, and dreamcast. All of which are great systems!

I used to play a sick bass fishing game on my Sega Dreamcast when I was like 6, I recall something about 24lbrs at night in a castle. Was an epic game :cry: .

Haven't played video games since, lol.

Love me some old school systems. I still have my atari 2600, nintendo, super nintendo, genesis, and dreamcast. All of which are great systems!

I used to play a sick bass fishing game on my Sega Dreamcast when I was like 6, I recall something about 24lbrs at night in a castle. Was an epic game :cry: .

Think I have that one. Look for it on wii. Thats the one I have . Will post a pick after work. :lol:

Love that game! It was the reason I bought the system. I think I may even have two copies of it! I'll still play once an awhile......

DSC03246_zpsd5951c9f.jpg

If I recall its still better than every bass fishing game made since, lol.

The family got a ps2 a long time ago and I saw "Mark Davis Challenge" or somethin to that extent for 5$ in a bargain bin, bought it and I must say I was rather addicted to catching 10-20lb "Big Shadows" They even had a swimbait in the game that resembled an old AC with the angled head. :lol: