WHERE IS MY BOAT!!

Bassindon69

Don, with the amount of cashola that BPS brings in you would think they could afford to have the best customer service bar none. What a joke it is that you have to deal with that crap man. I already had almost no use for the bass fishing wal-mart, now i have no respect either. have a good time at Mark's thing bro, I walked into a nightmare last night at work and wont be able to make it :? stay cool in that HEAT!

Don, with the amount of cashola that BPS brings in you would think they could afford to have the best customer service bar none. What a joke it is that you have to deal with that crap man. I already had almost no use for the bass fishing wal-mart, now i have no respect either. have a good time at Mark's thing bro, I walked into a nightmare last night at work and wont be able to make it :? stay cool in that HEAT!

We Danced and danced and danced! Was hot but fun. :D Wish you could have made it. We talked about you during my 1st ever beer pong games LMAO!!

We Danced and danced and danced! Was hot but fun. :D Wish you could have made it. We talked about you during my 1st ever beer pong games LMAO!!

The DonFather adds another item to his list of dominance: Swimbaits, Arm Wrestling and now beer pong. What's next? ;)

The DonFather adds another item to his list of dominance: Swimbaits, Arm Wrestling and now beer pong. What's next? ;)

No no no, I lost every game LMAO!!!

I'm guessing "BPS Head Cracking" is next on list :lol:

LMAO!!! beer pong! glad I didnt make it LOL i had to go into work that night at 630!! But i wanted to come thru, Mark's a really cool cat, I just hope I get the swimbaits I left in his boat back. Those are three of my fav's! lots of toad between those babies! If I were him Id hold em hostage :lol::lol:

Update, Nitro has had me talking with a guy who has been very nice/ understanding. Looks like im going to start over New. . I'm waiting on a call for the numbers and how the loan will change but im up grading to a Z8. Should be a 2013 or maybe a 2014not sure yet but the guy talking to me has called me every day the past week to let me know whats going on. So another 4 to 6 weeks lol will find out more today.

Are they upgrading you at no cost or atleast at a major discount? That's what they should do if they were smart.

The deal went bad. Man............ he sure had me going like I was getting some kind of deal. more like a good F@ing is more like it.

They wanted to give me 4 grand less on the boat I am paying on now. So there is 4 grand I would owe, PLUS pay for all the same upgrades I already payed for on the 1st boat ( thats another 2 grand plus) Now up to 6+ G's and also upgrading the boat to a Z8 for a total of 13,000 more plus tax on top of the 27,500 I still owe. That's more than if you buy the boat strait out. :(:evil: What a shyster!

So we said what about to have what we already had , A Z7 with 150 hp. Well from the sounds of it we would still have to pay upgrades AGAIN and the 4 grand difference plus tax. So I would owe more than when we started. I can't believe it. So now we are back to square one. Without a boat and it's a turd. We will talk to this guy again Monday, well my wife will because I have nothing nice to say any longer. No telling how long this will go on, Mean while we are still paying on my empty Garage every month. (going on 3 months)

Again, feel free to send messages to Nitro boats on FB or anything. Any help is good help. I'm stressing out!! :?:?

Don it might not be a bad idea to take a half hour and do a consult with an attorney. I know with cars there is a lemon law, not sure if there is one with boats or not. A little time and money with an attorney might well be worth it.

Don it might not be a bad idea to take a half hour and do a consult with an attorney. I know with cars there is a lemon law, not sure if there is one with boats or not. A little time and money with an attorney might well be worth it.

+1. I'm not sure about California's laws, but I would strongly recommend getting legal counsel involved. It seems like they are completely screwing you over here, so an attorney could definitely help you out here. Often times, businesses will want to settle up quickly once an attorney gets involved. This is especially true when they have little to no legal precedent to fall back on. I would be very surprised if they have any good legal precedent to fall back on.

I forgot to mention, it might also be worth spending a little extra money to get someone who specializes in business law. It may not be necessary up front, but might be helpful if the story progesses any further.

I hope this helps!

I think it's over. Damn, what a ride. Looks like Facebook and maybe even posts here helped the word get to the right persons. One of the head guys got wind of the problems and didn't like it. They put my motor on a new boat to test it. The motor was fine just as a said it was. The hull was bad. So they are ordering a new boat and putting my finders and motor on the new boat and trailer. Should be done around the end of July. I'm so glad this is coming to an end. Thanks to everyone for the support (you know who you are ;) ) You guys are awesome. I think im going fish till I drop when I get it back :lol: