Anyone fish the baitsanity gill? How are they

SP00N

For it's size and weight and price it is impressive. Comes with many things you don't have to pay for like the led strips, fishes really well you don't be disappointed. Although I would say it doesn't burn as well very similar to a Deps Bullshooter.  

On 1/9/2022 at 1:47 PM, Jim137a said:

Checkout @BassInterceptor on IG - crushed with it down in FL. He’s going to post a YouTube video shortly. 

Only used it for 1 Everglades session, and it’s truly an impressive bait. Great features, swiveling hook hangers, paint seems pretty durable. Love the profile compared to other tall style bluegill baits. Perfect bite sized 6”swimbait. Dead walking it slow is deadly, and looks fantastic. I was able to burn it with rod tip down on my 6.4:1 Ryoga. Very versatile bait. Best of all it’s priced right, and readily available. I don’t give a damn about packaging, buts it’s like unboxing an iPhone if that’s your thing.

@bassbruiser71 on Instagram/YouTube has a very detailed review up his YouTube with a 7 lber C2C.

17 hours ago, BassInterceptor said:

Only used it for 1 Everglades session, and it’s truly an impressive bait. Great features, swiveling hook hangers, paint seems pretty durable. Love the profile compared to other tall style bluegill baits. Perfect bite sized 6”swimbait. Dead walking it slow is deadly, and looks fantastic. I was able to burn it with rod tip down on my 6.4:1 Ryoga. Very versatile bait. Best of all it’s priced right, and readily available. I don’t give a damn about packaging, buts it’s like unboxing an iPhone if that’s your thing.

@bassbruiser71 on Instagram/YouTube has a very detailed review up his YouTube with a 7 lber C2C.

Do you prefer the floater or the slow sink?

I only have the SS, and probably won’t mess with the floater. You can keep the SS at the surface if you burn or keep rod tip up, etc. I can see the floater being good for waking with that paddle tail accessory . I guess you could put the included tungsten weights on the floater and make it sink. ???

6 hours ago, freelancer27 said:

Wondering as well, if it is possible to make the floater into a sinker. 

Anybody with more info on this?

No experience with the bait but it comes with tungsten putty/weights you can attach so I’d imagine it’s possible. 

• 2 months later...