Pat's Perch

idbass

hahaha Why the hell not is right, I would say put me on the list too, but I can only imagine Pat sitting at home going "CRAP! There goes my fishing time!" Lmao! Super cool tho, the demand is sweeping the US thanks to SU!

hahaha Why the hell not is right, I would say put me on the list too, but I can only imagine Pat sitting at home going "CRAP! There goes my fishing time!" Lmao! Super cool tho, the demand is sweeping the US thanks to SU!

:lol::lol::lol:

You need to get a CNC and bang em out by the hundreds :mrgreen:

You need to get a CNC and bang em out by the hundreds :mrgreen:

I second that motion. Do we have a 3rd? :lol::lol:

from my experience its not the body shaping that takes the time.. its the tuning and teaking and making them just right... and from the success you guys are having on the baits im sure they are tuned perfectly

from my experience its not the body shaping that takes the time.. its the tuning and teaking and making them just right... and from the success you guys are having on the baits im sure they are tuned perfectly

You got that right, there super-tuned. :D

A look at the original Pats Perch compared to the newer baits.

The original PP is a bait I wish Pat would make again but every time I ask I’m told “you have no clue how hard + how long it takes to make 1†:lol:

I lost the biggest bass I have had on in years Sunday morning deep cranking the old school Oak PP. I can’t stop think about Sunday lost HOG. :cry:

post-229-14252988911762_thumb.jpg

That's how I shape my bodys, the oval fish shape, and I can tell you with cutting, rough sanding, finish sanding, lipping, weighting, tuning, even at $100 a piece your onlny making like 15bucks an hour if that with material costs and all. Wood baits are a labor of love and its hard to charge for something like that. I hope you all can get a bait from Pat, there is nothing like a bad ass wood bait, especially a crankdown... just stay off my water with them :lol: .. I want to be the only guy throwing that style bait round here, well me and my homies at least