Pat's Perch

idbass

Anyone know if pat is still doing this?

Yes i'm still doing these but I do it as a side job, very time consuming to say the least :D I'm now just starting on SU guys in order of PM'S sent. Thanks for being patient

Dang... I never sent a PM early just requested one in the begining of this thread. I will continue to be patient though!!

• 7 months later...
I've got a few more I might unload ;)

Pat, any chance of getting a couple from you. I'm in central Mass, and, would love to fish them. Been doing good on Mikes crankers, but, would love the chance to obtain one or two of yours. Could you consider ? :);)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Getting one would be like getting to pet a lion; extremely hard but worth the cost of maybe getting bit in half. Just saying I'm ready to walk into the fire to get on the list. I imagine that here in KS they would work extremely well. Anyone with info on how to contact him without being that guy please pm me.

The best way to get a Pats bait is to PM him here. He has the username pats. Be nice, be patient, be persistent, but don't be a dick. If you really want something and you do not get a response after the first PM......try again!

Giving up all the secrets....maybe my luck is being from MA ;)

Pat's a Good Dude and Good work takes time. Be patient I'm a Texas guy and have some. Trust me its worth the wait.

XX2, he's still making them One at a Time......I have a couple of his smaller Perch....well worth the wait.... ;) still making them one at a time.