Thoughts on scalping.

BittyRanger

You seem to not be open-minded to either side of the spectrum, so why bother with the post? It boils down to simple supply and demand. You can find baits close to retail, but sometimes it's going to take a long while to find if it's a prized model or make. For some, if it can be, price is irrelevant. There's no right or wrong answer, and baits being oversold retail pricing is no different than anything else outside of the fishing realm.

Where there's an able buyer, there's a market. Scroll and move on.

I'm confused. U asked a question and people answered. I don't get why u felt the need to respond the way u did....

Whether u like it or not, flipping really is just the way it is. It's not gonna change and I personally don't let things outta my control bother me. If it's worth it to me, I buy, if not I move on

Just for clarity...

You started this sub thread, without ANY RESEARCH! Then immediately apologized in case it has been brought up before haha.

If you had done research you would understand this is the same thread over and over and over and could have avoided it. Just saying!

You want hype baits gotta pay. Plenty of other baits slay fish. Go to bass pro and scoop some s-wavers, or Savage gears.

You want Pat's, Pizz, DRT, UFO, etc. Pony UP those dollars and slay fish. Got to pay to play. You get hive mentality when you "cry/complain/whine" when you do 0 research then apologize for it.

Just my .02! Carry on!

13 minutes ago, B_larkin3 said:

Get faster on drops, it’s the only way to avoid flippers 

7FE8FCAE-349B-46B4-A259-BB2E8778C598.gif

I’m not trying to buy anything lmfao why do people keep saying that? Is it so hard to believe that someone doesn’t condone scalping. 

13 minutes ago, A7T3C said:

You seem to not be open-minded to either side of the spectrum, so why bother with the post? It boils down to simple supply and demand. You can find baits close to retail, but sometimes it's going to take a long while to find if it's a prized model or make. For some, if it can be, price is irrelevant. There's no right or wrong answer, and baits being oversold retail pricing is no different than anything else outside of the fishing realm.

Where there's an able buyer, there's a market. Scroll and move on.

If you read the other 10 posts saying this you would know that you’re literally just regurgitating everything every one else already said. You condone scalping bc that’s how it is. Lol 

13 minutes ago, SumoNinja said:

I'm confused. U asked a question and people answered. I don't get why u felt the need to respond the way u did....

Whether u like it or not, flipping really is just the way it is. It's not gonna change and I personally don't let things outta my control bother me. If it's worth it to me, I buy, if not I move on

SU the clone wars. I’m scared 

14 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

Just for clarity...

You started this sub thread, without ANY RESEARCH! Then immediately apologized in case it has been brought up before haha.

If you had done research you would understand this is the same thread over and over and over and could have avoided it. Just saying!

You want hype baits gotta pay. Plenty of other baits slay fish. Go to bass pro and scoop some s-wavers, or Savage gears.

You want Pat's, Pizz, DRT, UFO, etc. Pony UP those dollars and slay fish. Got to pay to play. You get hive mentality when you "cry/complain/whine" when you do 0 research then apologize for it.

Just my .02! Carry on!

There’s never been a discussion where the scalpers are addressed as what they actually are. Just a bunch of consumers saying the SAME exact thing

15 minutes ago, BittyRanger said:

I’m not trying to buy anything lmfao why do people keep saying that? Is it so hard to believe that someone doesn’t condone scalping. 

If you’re not in the market for any of these baits then why do you care enough to make a post?

Just now, B_larkin3 said:

If you’re not in the market for any of these baits then why do you care enough to make a post?

Because I actually care about fishing and wanted to improve the quality of life of this site as a whole, but it’s what ever.  everyone is dead set on letting things stay the way they are.