hey mikey!

How about showing me some 10 pound plus bass that you've smoked there Mr. hardcore??? Never met a hardcore swimbaiter all fired up to get a 5 inch bluegill!.............................?????????????????????

This is my favorite SU quote so far! bwhahahahahaha Super hardcore 5" swimbaiter!! LMFAO!!!! :lol::lol: I think that summed it up for Mr. HC :lol::lol::lol:

haha this thread is hilarious.

Here's a story for you Hardcore,

I once went fishing at a tiny local lake, small group of pretty girls jogging noticed my FS Herring. Commented on how real it looked, one of them even smiled at me. I smiled back. They continued jogging, and I told myself the next time they pass by- I was really going to chuck it to get some distance. Show off a little, and do it left handed.

So here they come again, I load the rod and chuck the Herring. Let it fly and locked eyes with a chick, then I hear a pop sound. Look at the direction of my bait, and the Herring was on the sidewalk across the lake. I tried to play it off, and dragged it back into the water pretending like nothing happened. "you do that one Purpose?" she asks, I respond "yes, the sound of the lure hitting something solid attracts fish". She laughs and joins the group to continue jogging.

I never caught her name, she was super cute.

Moral of the Story, 3:16 lures are very durable.

Terrible Story you say? I agree. This was just to take up space. :mrgreen: