Andrew Hinkle

Slowroller

I’m just wondering if anyone has received there trick trouts yet? I sent Andrew the payment for one in January of 2021 and have yet to receive my bait or hear anything from him. Is this the case with everyone else or is this all a trick? Thanks 

27 minutes ago, Slowroller said:

I’m just wondering if anyone has received there trick trouts yet? I sent Andrew the payment for one in January of 2021 and have yet to receive my bait or hear anything from him. Is this the case with everyone else or is this all a trick? Thanks 

you’re almost there! 24 months away

Edited by GoodVibez_TightLines

9 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

Great baits. But one of the absolute worst businessmen in the swimbait game. 

THE WORST. i cant think of any baitmaker who takes years, never replies to emails(and for a fuccking blank?!?!) . im sure theres plenty ppl here to form a class action lawsuit…

19 minutes ago, Spencer_518 said:

Why do people put up these guys? Lol

Hype must be a hell of a drug.

I don’t doubt that his baits work great or anything, but I don’t think there’s a bait magic enough for me to piss money into a hole for years to get it. 

2 hours ago, Slowroller said:

I got my 2. Ordered October of 2020. Got them around a year later.