STE - The Sequel

slammedsdime

Has anyone heard of anything in the works from Matt Peters or Brad Rutherford or the other stars for a second film?

I know in the video they had talked about making another film or two.

I remember hearing southern herring eaters mentioned.

Anyone have any info?

Sorry if this is public info but i somehow missed it...

I saw a couple of days ago where Colby Pearson was asking him about it and he said that due to some changes in his work schedule, etc. That he just hasn't had the time to put into making it. He also pointed out that STE is going to be a hard act to follow and he is a few years late now. I hope that he is able to get back out on the water more and get some footage, because I really enjoy his style of filming.

Yes, I would love to see the sequel to STE but as said Matt is living in Florida and working full time so he has not had time for the Southern Herring Eaters he mentioned during STE. He does have a cool website and sells some swimbaits with owner hardware and custom colors. He has a triple trout in bass that is sweet.

His website is southernswimbait.com

• 1 year later...

I'd love to see Matt hop back on a major tour with big time title sponsors and make a TV series out of it like the FLW Circuit Breakers, follow him all season while he dances with to brung him - big baits, and adapts to tournament situations. Because even though STE was the best swimbait tutorial, how-to, impressive big bait production ever made, the fact that dude did what he did in huge tournaments while mostly relying on big baits when applicable to me is damn impressive.

I'd love to see Matt hop back on a major tour with big time title sponsors and make a TV series out of it like the FLW Circuit Breakers, follow him all season while he dances with to brung him - big baits, and adapts to tournament situations. Because even though STE was the best swimbait tutorial, how-to, impressive big bait production ever made, the fact that dude did what he did in huge tournaments while mostly relying on big baits when applicable to me is damn impressive.

That would be AWESOME!

Yes, I would love to see the sequel to STE but as said Matt is living in Florida and working full time so he has not had time for the Southern Herring Eaters he mentioned during STE. He does have a cool website and sells some swimbaits with owner hardware and custom colors. He has a triple trout in bass that is sweet.

His website is southernswimbait.com

Last I heard he moved back to southern Cali