Wake Jr. Release?

jcanaday495

I was just on the 316 website. Did they just release a bunch of Wake Jr.'s. None of them say sold at right now and i could have sworn they did before. Anyone know? KNow when the shads or herrings are coming out again? Hopefully this fixes some of the problems with people trying to get $150 for a wake Jr. on the auction site.

Well I checked it out, looks like they released a few colors, not all of them. I tried to add them to cart and it went through, but I didnt buy any. I kind of like this unannounced way of releasing things. You get to pick and choose what you want if you hit it at the right time.

yeah it is nice when if you find them for sale you don't have to make a decision in two seconds. I am not in the market for any wake jrs right now, but it is nice to see that those people shouldn't get their $150 for them. I wonder when the bass/perch freestyles are going to get a full release. A perch would be killer.

I wasn't in the market for one the last time they were available. Then I lost my beloved Perch Wake Jr and couldn't get another until now. I've looked at the one on ebay a couple times a day for the last week but held out on principle alone. You may not need one now, but will you be able to get one for retail when you do? Perch/Bass freestyles had a run early on back in the waiting list days

Crud! Stupid Easter Bunny had me busy. Just as I peeked in, I saw those Sissy ones, still available, went to check out, and Sold Out! AAAAaRRRrrrrGggghhhhhhh.........

-

Anyone with buyers remorse who grabbed one, please let me know. :lol: