Solars corner

Solarfall

• 1 month later...

I've been lurking all over the internet for about a year learning about making swimbaits. I found your blog a little while back and loved all the good pictures you had of this project going on, helped me a lot making my own first bait. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much you've helped me.

d276a6de-523a-4507-a061-7e4d57117b46.jpg

(foiled, tissue papered, and ready for top coat)

What happened to your first perch? seemed to swim ok to me in the video?

Anyway, thanks for the informative videos and posts, they've helped me a lot, and thanks for the awesome music you post on your blog, wouldn't of ever heard of any of them! I'll be watching ebay, waiting on you to post those baits up so I can buy one!

I've been lurking all over the internet for about a year learning about making swimbaits. I found your blog a little while back and loved all the good pictures you had of this project going on, helped me a lot making my own first bait. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much you've helped me.

d276a6de-523a-4507-a061-7e4d57117b46.jpg

(foiled, tissue papered, and ready for top coat)

What happened to your first perch? seemed to swim ok to me in the video?

Anyway, thanks for the informative videos and posts, they've helped me a lot, and thanks for the awesome music you post on your blog, wouldn't of ever heard of any of them! I'll be watching ebay, waiting on you to post those baits up so I can buy one!

heh seems like i have competition, great looking bait man im sure that will get bit ;)

i still have the first 2 perches i did. I was pretty much just testing the different weightings on those, so i guess you could sort of call them prototypes.

• 1 month later...

I recently i started a new swimbait project and cos of the comments and requests i got from my facebook buddies i decided to film the whole process ( well almost all of it) so i hope you guys get something out from this.

part 1

part 2

IMG_1718.JPG

hey guys here are the 2 first ones i painted yesterday. decided to go with the more natural look at first but im sure i'll make some weird ones too in the future ;) anyway i don't think i mentioned this before but these are 18cm long and i added a new detail to my swimbaits which is a see trough tail fins, just to add little bit more flare to the overall design

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1790.JPG