Solars corner

Solarfall

Please pm me with your ebay info.

im probably not going to sell anything in ebay, well not anytime soon anyway, my paypals money receiving limit is almost up so its gonna be little bit difficult.

Amazing work!

thanks man much appreciated

heres some recent ones haha seems to be like i still have not shaken off that nemo fever i had to do another one thats even more weird looking :mrgreen: also did couple of wake/crankbaits in smallmouth bass and perch colors.

enjoy the pics

IMG_2912.JPG

IMG_2917.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

IMG_3016.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I knew that name and baits looked and sounded familiar!! I knew eventually I would find you here!! Your baits are awesome as always and your videos have been helping me out a lot!

• 4 weeks later...

though i would share some pics of my latest trout swimmers that i'm sure some of you guys have already seen on various social media sites. for those who have not these are 20cm long, weigh 140g and I've spend ridiculous amount of time in carving the master.

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3741.JPG

IMG_3685.JPG

IMG_3736.JPG

I though i would try and paint the most realistic looking rainbow trout i possibly can and i must say sometimes i even surprise my self, this thing came out looking super nice, also figured that i need something not so realistic so chernobyl trout was born.

IMG_3983.JPG

IMG_3787.JPG

IMG_3944.JPG