Solars corner

Solarfall

the new baits look amazing, can we see a swim video?!?!?!

well unfortunately the lakes and rivers in my area are frozen now so you will have to wait until spring for a swim test video.

I can't wait to see that video!

i was little bit bored so i though i would try how metal leafing would look on my swimbaits, must say it takes some time to make these so at least if anyone of you guys has time to kill i can really recommend trying this metal leafing stuff. :lol:

IMG_1826.JPG

IMG_1857.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

here is another one of my winter projects, i decided to convert my perch swimbait to a swimmer type of bait that sort of glides in the water like a jerkbait but has a much wider range of motion well in theory anyways the lakes are frozen here so i cant test thing out until spring. oh and this thing is 15cm and 70g ( yes it sinks)

IMG_2393.JPG

IMG_2453.JPG

IMG_2458.JPG

IMG_2470.JPG

here is another one of my winter projects, i decided to convert my perch swimbait to a swimmer type of bait that sort of glides in the water like a jerkbait but has a much wider range of motion well in theory anyways the lakes are frozen here so i cant test thing out until spring. oh and this thing is 15cm and 70g ( yes it sinks)

IMG_2393.JPG

IMG_2453.JPG

IMG_2458.JPG

IMG_2470.JPG

Awesome! I was wondering if you were going to do a glide, can't wait to see a swim video. Thanks for your YouTube and blog too, really helpful stuff. Inspired me to carve full scales in my baits and buy an airbrush! The scales are a pain, but like you said in the video, well worth the time and effort.