Solars corner

Solarfall

thanks for liking guys, they were a labour of love for sure

Hello Mikko, I detect some Finnish pride here. My dad was from Finland & I am personnaly proud and amazed with the quality of your work. I am very interested in purchasing some of your true art. From what I have seen & used, you, Matt Servant, & GTurcan are my top three lure crafters. True artist in the detail & paint colorations, .....on behalf of all, great work & thank you for sharing.

Hello Mikko, I detect some Finnish pride here. My dad was from Finland & I am personnaly proud and amazed with the quality of your work. I am very interested in purchasing some of your true art. From what I have seen & used, you, Matt Servant, & GTurcan are my top three lure crafters. True artist in the detail & paint colorations, .....on behalf of all, great work & thank you for sharing.

thanks i try to top my self every time i make something new. what comes to possibly purchasing  some of my lures im sure we can work something out sometime in the future ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/20/2014 at 12:47 PM, Solarfall said:

hey there peeps i have a new finished project to show you guys. decided to imitate a rudd fish which is a pretty common prey fish in my area. i think it came out pretty nice and the new hinge design seems to be much better than the door hinge that i was using before.

IMG_6774.jpg

IMG_6728.jpg

IMG_6766.jpg

Why do you think It is so much better than the door hinge design