Diawa pluton

Lami custom

20#100% Berkeley flouro

Bigger one on

Weedless hudd 68 in trout

Ldc xh prod

Diawa pluton

20# 100% Berkeley flouro

What is the water temp at out there Swimbo?! I saw that 4.5 on IG solid fish man.

39-43 bro saw some skim ice this morning before the wind picked up

Daaaaaang that some cold water haha. I am visiting home in PA in two weeks but I dont think the water up there is even that cold yet. Those fish look really healthy still have a lot of color.

What is the water temp at out there Swimbo?! I saw that 4.5 on IG solid fish man.

39-43 bro saw some skim ice this morning before the wind picked up

Daaaaaang that some cold water haha. I am visiting home in PA in two weeks but I dont think the water up there is even that cold yet. Those fish look really healthy still have a lot of color.

Yea he was off the tip of a point in about 20 fow buuuuut he was there for a reason... It right next to where and overflow from a shallower more southern neighboring pond dumps in so I figured thats where the warmest water is.. I was right today plus full moon wind and dropping barometer helped ;)

Well I finally got some fish again plus it earns me a couple of tickets for the giveaway. Now a few days left to try to get the size upgrade!!!

Started the day on a small lake on a cold and windy morning and thought I’d start with a 6†Injected Lunker Punker!!! My 1st fish was a 2.12 lb. so I continued with the punker and get a 1.71 fish and I think dam this thing weights light, but don’t care because I knew it was under the 5 lbs. for the 2 tickets. I continue fishing and had another small ~2 lb. and a fish come up and miss all still on the punker. I move to a different spot and continue and the punker bite died so I pull out the 6†Weedless Hudd!

I just got the Hudd this week on Tuesday and had 7 hookups with none landed, but I had confidence the LM liked it there! Shortly after a light tail grab and another fish boiling on the Hudd at the weed line I hook into a fish and think to myself please don’t get off. Finally I land my 1st fish on a Hudd and it was a nice solid hook set that wasn’t coming out. This fish look I thought as maybe having a chance at being close to the 5 lb. so I measure it and scale says 1.98 and I’m thinking this fish isn’t less than 2 lbs. I turn it off and on, and clear it, and still it reads either 1.98 or 1.99. I think to myself I’m taking this blank tidy blank scale back since I only bought it right before the giveaway contest. I hurry to take a picture and get the fish back into the water and figure oh well fish is more important anyways!!

After letting the fish go I start looking at the scale more and realize that between the 1st small 2.12 lb. fish I catch in the hurry to take pictures etc. I hit something and everything from then on was in Kg units. I totally had forgotten about that feature and though I was stuck in hold or just reading wrong. Boy did I feel stupid, anyway live and learn!! It was a fun day catching until the wind got so bad I could no longer feel anything with the belly in the line fishing from the bank, so I called it quits for the day!!

I wasn't sure if scale had to read in lbs. so I put the smaller fish in, so I have posted 2 LM in lbs., otherwise the 2 fish with scale reading in Kg are the bigger fish I’ll use unless I can still upgrade them!!

post-3156-14252990304194_thumb.jpgpost-3156-14252990304601_thumb.jpgpost-3156-14252990305075_thumb.jpgpost-3156-14252990305445_thumb.jpgpost-3156-14252990305866_thumb.jpgpost-3156-14252990306588_thumb.jpg

post-3156-14252990306239_thumb.jpg