Low Down Customs, White Label XXH 5-12oz. Paired with a Daiwa Ryoga Shrapnel

IMG_20181120_090505.jpg

58 minutes ago, JoshPerkins802 said:

Left to Right

Low Down Customs, Production H 3-7oz. Paired with a Daiwa Ryoga Shrapnel

Low Down Customs, Custom XH 3-8oz. Paired with a Shimano Conquest 300

Low Down Customs, White Label XXH 5-12oz. Paired with a Daiwa Ryoga Shrapnel

IMG_20181120_090505.jpg

How do you like those Ryogas? do they hold enough line? also wondering how palmable they are compared to a Tranx 300? those are some nasty setups man

1 hour ago, dinkslayer said:

How do you like those Ryogas? do they hold enough line? also wondering how palmable they are compared to a Tranx 300? those are some nasty setups man

Thank you. I love the ryogas I'd honestly like to get rid of my conquest and get another. Not really comparable to a TranX though. Palmable would really depend on the size of your hands. They are more like a 350 size reel. Not quite a 400 and bigger than a 300 size round reel. But amazing. I wish I could get my bank account to let me buy the new model.

2 hours ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

@JoshPerkins802 that’s the collection right there. You got one of those rare XXH White Labels!

It was luck of the draw! But I am very thankful! Can't wait to have a bait big enough to really test it out. Thing is so light bro. Not at all the broomstick I thought it would be.

22 minutes ago, JoshPerkins802 said:

Thank you. I love the ryogas I'd honestly like to get rid of my conquest and get another. Not really comparable to a TranX though. Palmable would really depend on the size of your hands. They are more like a 350 size reel. Not quite a 400 and bigger than a 300 size round reel. But amazing. I wish I could get my bank account to let me buy the new model.

Yeah I figured not comparable to a Tranx but I have no experience with round reels. Only reason I have avoided them is because Im worried I wont like how they feel in hand. Thanks bro

12 minutes ago, dinkslayer said:

Yeah I figured not comparable to a Tranx but I have no experience with round reels. Only reason I have avoided them is because Im worried I wont like how they feel in hand. Thanks bro

I originally thought the same thing, especially coming from throwing conventional stuff. Now I won't even look at a lowpro reel. Round Reel or Die hahahha

15 minutes ago, JoshPerkins802 said:

I originally thought the same thing, especially coming from throwing conventional stuff. Now I won't even look at a lowpro reel. Round Reel or Die hahahha

Hmmmm, looks like Im gonna have to try one and see. Thanks again dude

Left to right:

- Megabass black jungle ogre, Abu Garcia Big Shooter wm50 (mother)

- LDC workshop xh, Tranx 300hg (deps 250, 262, other wide gliders up to 7oz.)

- LDC workshop xxh, Tranx 400hg (Hinkle trout, Hiro trout, mother)

- LDC workshop xh, Daiwa Ryoga (hph, Hinkle shad, sly guy Gill, wake/rat baits, other narrower gliders)

- Canyon custom with Phenix blank, Abu Garcia Ambassadeur Record (RCN) 6600 (soft single hook baits)

IMG_20181121_163547580.jpg

4 minutes ago, NEbucketmouth19 said:

Not as sweet as a Ryoga on a LDC but they get the job done

Lexa 300 + Muse Black H and a Tatula 200HD + Dobyns Fury 795

46492393_337054417085012_8658196620359237632_n.jpg

Just cause some guys have customs like myself doesn't mean we catch more fish lol. The fish doesn't care if it's a 3 dollar lure and an ugly stick. It's all about time and place but there are nice

Edited by basskickinredneck

On 11/21/2018 at 10:27 PM, basskickinredneck said:

Just cause some guys have customs like myself doesn't mean we catch more fish lol. The fish doesn't care if it's a 3 dollar lure and an ugly stick. It's all about time and place but there are nice

Caught more fish on an ugly stik than I probably ever will on an LDC.