Free Huddleston

WRHguy

I am a big believer in getting good out of doing good things. And since it is officially the season of giving I thought I'd help out someone by adding one more bait to their box. I have a Very slightly used 8" Hudd rof5. I dont fish hudds much so i want it to go to someone who will get some good use out of it. If you fish hudds and and are in need of another post a picture on this thread with a pic of a fish you caught on a hudd(so I know you use them regularly) ill pick someone randomly and send it out to them free of charge. Good luck!

post-2287-14252990577778_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty awesome that you're doing this!! I only have 2 hudds and throw them more than anything else...haha! But they're looking a little sad at this point! Here's a couple pics. I didnt have the hudd in the pic of the big one, but it was my swimbait PB caught this fall @ 7# even.

post-1900-14252990621375_thumb.jpg

post-1900-1425299062148_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the giving you are doing. Very nice of you. I wish i could enter but i dont have any pictures of fish because i can't seem to get fish to like my.trout hudd. I dont know what im doing wrong. Oh well. Ill just keep fishing it