Swimbait travel rods

JoeLo7

Can anyone point me in the direction of an off the shelf travel rod? Somewhere in the 2-6 or 1-4oz rating. Been searching around even looking up muskie travel rods. I dont want to have a custom made, as it will see little use. 
thanks in advance! 
joe

The Daily by Leviathan. I fished with it exclusively on my Thailand trip. Handled 45 pound fish well, was throwing 1 ounce Deps Huge Buzzbaits and up to Deps 250. Fit perfectly in the overhead bin of an airliner, didn't have any problems going on a flight on Korean Air. 

Edited by Ravelthus

9 hours ago, Bakerlounge said:

Megabass offers some nice travel rods as well, The Hook Up Tackle has a full breakdown video up on YouTube. 

Valkyrie World Expedition rods are great. I have the VKC-711XH-4 and fish it all the time. Treble hook rod for sure though, not a jig hook / weedless bait rod. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 10:36 AM, captainhookset said:

Legit design wild side big bait travel rod fits in a backpack. It's freaking amazing. Best handles up to 3.5 oz. Can do a little more but the ideal weight is the 1-3 range 

I've been looking at that for a trip rod. Their Wild Side big bait rod is probably my most heavily fished swimbait rod at this point and I gotta imagine the travel rods to be comparably satisfactory.

31 minutes ago, Jon P said:

I've been looking at that for a trip rod. Their Wild Side big bait rod is probably my most heavily fished swimbait rod at this point and I gotta imagine the travel rods to be comparably satisfactory.

if you want to borrow it for your trip to check it out, i can ship it to you, depending on when your trip is. pretty jammed up this week.