Hinkle order

Jack

After sending several emails to Andrew Hinkle about ordering a shad glide, I received a reply asking to pay for the blank bait via Pay Pal FF. He said that these would ship in March or April.

I'm just curious if anyone else received this type of email and if this is normal procedure with him or if someone possibly hacked my email and sent it. .

Thanks SU.

Mods, please remove this message. I did not intend for this to turn into a bash Andrew Hinkle post. I just wanted to know if this was his normal way of notifying customers and having them pay.

Thanks

Yes that is how he does business. You pay f&f up front and tell him what you want and then wait. There will be very little or possibly no communication between the time you pay and when you eventually get your bait, they just usually show up one day. Expect anywhere from a 4 month to 2 year wait. I’ve seen both and there is no reasoning to who gets theirs first. Good luck & tight lines !

What pisses me off about Andrew is he knows damn well that “march or April” Is total horseshit yet he’s still telling guys that. 5 years ago his baits were worth the wait but there’s definitely even if not better alternatives out there now that you can get without being lied to

Your best bet to get a hinkle is get one from “getbitcustoms” quickest way to get a painted hinkle, he does orders/drops and somehow manages to stay within his timeline, guess he’s got the direct hook up with Andrew, whatever the case that’s your best bet for a Shad or trout.