Which baits will catch a world record??

swole_t

This topic might have been covered already but I’ve used the search function and don’t see it. 

What baits do yall think have the best chance of catching a true monster bass? (Styles of baits or specific baits) Bass im talking 15-20 Lbs, or even a world record. I know the first thing everyone is gonna say is hudds or similar soft baits , maybe some glides like deps 250. But what other baits do yall think have a good shot? I see a lot of baits catching numbers or even DDs but very few catch fish in this size range, granted there are obviously way fewer fish in this size range. I’m thinking if you were actually to target fish only of this caliber, that you maybe should really limit the baits you are throwing as alot of them haven’t proven them selves to catch giants. The first and biggest obstacle would be actually fishing in a fishery that is either capable or proven itself to support fish of this size. But if the planets have aligned and you are in this place and have located some 20Lbers, what baits are you gonna throw?. Should you stick strictly to soft baits and not try hard baits? (Of course a lot of it will be decided by the situation/conditions). What are your thoughts? 

14 hours ago, Chaozu said:

You think he’s talking about a “soft bait” in particular?? Lol  

lol dude has a lot of hard evidence to back his ish.  Just cause he’s monetizing his passion doesn’t mean it’s a blatant cash grab or scam.

Keep fighting the good fight tho brother, don’t forget to look away from the screen and take bathroom breaks.