ABT Suicide Glide

CarolinaBoy4life

The general consensus on this board is that ABT is a thief/shyster. I have a few of his baits (3 suicides, 2 banshees) and they catch fish. I got mine before "hinklegate", and will continue to throw them. Personally, I would probably not buy another one (but that's only because I have enough as it is) and just get a different brand lure.

Also, if you haven't seen much conversation on the suicide glide then you must not have been looking very hard

I own a couple 9" suicide. I bought them way before all the drama. I was really impressed with the action You can get to do some good stuff with pumps of the reel handle. I like them and have caught some quality fish including my pb spotted bass 7lb. One thing is super glue that tail in.

I have two of the the 12" ABT glide and they aren't copy's of the hinkle. It funny how everyone jumps on a bandwagon without even holding the bait in there hands.... It an awesome bait. The diamentions are completely different. I've had them for a month and love them. If you want to here a unbiased opinion you can contact me.

I have two of the the 12" ABT glide and they aren't copy's of the hinkle. It funny how everyone jumps on a bandwagon without even holding the bait in there hands.... It an awesome bait. The diamentions are completely different. I've had them for a month and love them. If you want to here a unbiased opinion you can contact me.

Hinkle's done more than prove if nothing else the scale patterns are identical. Id rather fish nightcrawlers than unoriginal ABT spew especially after their Facebook posts in regards to Hinkle & the 'haters'...

So that means you have a hinkle too right?

I have seen them both. The bait copy stuff is out the roof. Right EVEYONE?? RIGHT????? Ok now we are talking scale pattern? Well I don't care about that. scales don't make or break a bait. Are they close. sure they are.

Are you guys NOT going to fish Baitsmith like me because hudd was first? Don't think so. So grab a bait and fish. The market is crazy now, big fishermen and big bait makers all over the place. Hell when I first got here there were lots of new people in the big fish thing. Now lots of those people are selling stuff , copies and what have you.

They are close but not the same bait. I won't say Im a fan of abt but I wont say I woudnt fish his bait if they got smoked. I fish and like to catch.

If his bait is a bit better I remember this same crew back in the day calling that "progress" If you like Hinkle Buy Hinkle and same for ABT or any other. These things go no place because everyone defends their side or friend/hook up/sponsor.

plenty of guys dont fish baits due to the crap that is behind them. Like I wouldnt fish a rago now adays... and I wouldnt fish a bbz before. theres plenty of reasons why guys choose to fish a bait or not. Baitsmiths are favored over hudds by most cats cuz they fish better and produce better for them. How do you know a baitsmith wont be smoked over a hudd... then you could fish that. same thing, but your just closer to Ken.... friends. But the fact is a remolding is right.. and thats what happend. ABT is garbage, always has been plain and simple