Opinions on the Huddleston Deluxe Rod

gtw7983

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What! you can't throw a deps on a hudd rod! lol
:lol: the dawnfather can do what he wants...

But seriously it may be nice to hear how it fishes a hudd or other jig hooked baits.. I mean it was designed for them

I'm sure Colby will do an In depth review once he feels he's ready then we can get some information we could use

But seriously it may be nice to hear how it fishes a hudd or other jig hooked baits.. I mean it was designed for them

I'm sure Colby will do an In depth review once he feels he's ready then we can get some information we could use

Yep, I've got a few 7+'s and a good amount of 3-6# fish on it. Best 8" Huddleston rod I've personally used.

Yep, I've got a few 7+'s and a good amount of 3-6# fish on it. Best 8" Huddleston rod I've personally used.

Awesome Colby I can't wait to check out your review

Looks like Swimbo is upset to me . Cheer up. You will get your colby review soon enough

:lol: being upset with you is like bieng mad at a mentally handicap kid... Yea they can be irritating but what's the point they can't help it :lol::lol::lol:

Whatever Sir. You have something against Challenged people? UGLY! that was. But I expect nothing less from YOU!

Yep, definitely a chip on the shoulders :roll: All it takes is WINNING three tourneys? :lol::lol: And Dude, I have helped a ton of people, maybe you don't like what I have to say but its NOT for you anyway ;) .

You came here to learn and went away, started making rods. and now come back with more attitude than ever. Thats great. Congrats on your rod making.

if there was a way to block from seeing your posts, I would. You have NOTHING I can use. NOTHING!

Good day sir!

:lol: being upset with you is like bieng mad at a mentally handicap kid... Yea they can be irritating but what's the point they can't help it :lol::lol::lol:

Lost every bit of respect from me. From someone having a handicapped cousin, that was very low class :roll:

Whatever Sir. You have something against Challenged people? UGLY! that was. But I expect nothing less from YOU!

Yep, definitely a chip on the shoulders :roll: All it takes is WINNING three tourneys? :lol::lol: And Dude, I have helped a ton of people, maybe you don't like what I have to say but its NOT for you anyway ;) .

You came here to learn and went away, started making rods. and now come back with more attitude than ever. Thats great. Congrats on your rod making.

if there was a way to block from seeing your posts, I would. You have NOTHING I can use. NOTHING!

Good day sir!

:lol: what does me building rods or you winning 3 battles have to do with Why you erk me? Me building rods is why YOU have a issue with me :lol: you can try and make it seem like I'm downing mentally challenged people all you want but I know that isn't the case anyone who knows me knows

Here I'll tell you why you are comical to me

1.you consistently contradict yourself.

2.you belittle and degrade people who disagree with your opinion

3.you use any excuse you can find to stroke your ego.

Don it's ok for people to disagree with you just agree to disagree and move on once you do that we can be buddies

I respect you as a fisherman your social skills need some work though...but I guess so do mine...

And you have a nice day my man