goals for 2015

R8R

My goal is to do a series of videos like the one in the link below. Each vid will have a topic like say large mouth on swimbaits, just LM fishing, a smallie vid etc...

I also plan on working on my jig fishing; I know I'm leaving fish out there because I don't fish jigs enough.

well im not new but no veteran either i have fished hudds and bigger baits like the ms slammer and caught fish on the slammer and some different line throughs but this year im going to really focus on fishing what we all consider real swim baits and have several coming in the mail also a new big bait rod and reel 300 size and just really want to focus on fishing one well and catching fish. this being said i live in ks and only a small group of guys fish this style and im hoping for a big 2015 year. i have one big trip planned for spring at what we call the trout pit and its stocked every couple weeks with about 900 plus trout and no one fishes for bass or atleast no swimbaits or no big swimbaits so high hopes.

My goal's for 2015 are...

1. Expand my knowledge of the bait's I am using. Such as time, place, conditions etc. and when the best time to use these baits are.

2. Learn more about the local lakes and the big fish habits in the local lakes.

3. Catch a DD. It's not easy to do but can be done here in NC.