what was YOUR first swimbait?

GRANDE BASS

My first was a 9" Slammer in Dark Trout back in 06'. Got it from Bill Q. from his shop in Seekonk back then. He has given us Mass guys basically the only local swimbait resource over the last ten years. I stuck my first swimbait fish on it, still probably one of my best fishing memories, and still stick em good on that bait.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first was a 9" Slammer in Dark Trout back in 06'. Got it from Bill Q. from his shop in Seekonk back then. He has given us Mass guys basically the only local swimbait resource over the last ten years. I stuck my first swimbait fish on it, still probably one of my best fishing memories, and still stick em good on that bait.

I bought my 1st Slammer from Bill too! I also got my 1st swimbait rod from him.

• 1 year later...

Not sure if I'm digging up an old thread or not. My first Large Mouth Bass was caught on a saltwater swimbait. A yellow big hammer jig head rigged with a fish trap body in the afternoon hours(color Halloween). The combo works for sand bass and calico bass in the salt. By any means do I recommend this bait...no.

I bought my 1st Slammer from Bill too! I also got my 1st swimbait rod from him.

12' Slammer from Bill back in 2007 miss talking SB in Bill's B+T.