Swimbait Collections

echoedd

It’s hard to capture girth of the mothership but man is it beefy. Here it is next to a RM Mother. 

Scored on the TK pre-order and picked up yesterday. Tossed it around the last hour of the day. When the time is right this thing is going to produce. 

B64F9E4F-795D-41E5-BD3F-B802DA596EC2.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Bass_blaster said:

It’s hard to capture girth of the mothership but man is it beefy. Here it is next to a RM Mother

Scored on the TK pre-order and picked up yesterday. Tossed it around the last hour of the day. When the time is right this thing is going to produce. 

B64F9E4F-795D-41E5-BD3F-B802DA596EC2.jpeg

Damn......thought those were nego and regular ufo wake

12 hours ago, chefchris said:

My passel of cl8 possums 

one of the adult full size is a custom crankdown that’s 9.5oz and gets down 3-4’ but can still be crept on the surface 

the baby possums are a mix of stock colors, customs and one offs, mostly Crankdowns but a handful of wakes. The grey mouse crankdown gets 7-8’, chipmunk 6-7’, wu tang yellow 5-6’ the rest are anywhere from 2-5’ 

7A04E9EF-91BD-4626-A264-FBA02BC87B88.jpeg

Jeesh I can't imagine the Adult Possum the baby one is a beast to crank for any length or time. What rod do you throw the Adult on? I'm using the 867 for the baby I can't imagine it would handle the Adult at almost 10 ounces. And cranking that must be like dragging a snapping turtle back to the boat lol.

Edited by NEbucketmouth19

7 hours ago, NEbucketmouth19 said:

Jeesh I can't imagine the Adult Possum the baby one is a beast to crank for any length or time. What rod do you throw the Adult on? I'm using the 867 for the baby I can't imagine it would handle the Adult at almost 10 ounces. And cranking that must be like dragging a snapping turtle back to the boat lol.

The full size is only 7.5oz. Can still be tossed on the 867. 908 is better