Swimbait Collections

echoedd

Stocked up on some Hudd colors while they are available. Going to fish rubber more this year and try to give it a shot at night based on some posts here. I’ve always gone with hard baits because fishing them is so much fun. Getting the cadence down on a glide or varying retrieves on a multi-piece bait is always interesting. But I think I need to grind out the throw and retrieve on some rubber.

FCA0E600-7A35-442D-B328-C25854B19E7A.jpeg

6849C919-D7E1-4AED-9E24-A625C4A7A552.jpeg

77D07AE1-9BE1-4002-BF68-28F55D0C5236.jpeg

5 minutes ago, El_Weruso said:

@dominioncaster I'm there with you man, I have too much confidence with hard baits I wonder what I'm missing out on (in terms of catching bigger fish) with soft baits. 

Often several of my biggest each year come on a hudd. I’ve caught 8 fish over 7lbs in my life, conventional and swimbaits. 3 of those caught on a hudd

19 minutes ago, El_Weruso said:

@dominioncaster I'm there with you man, I have too much confidence with hard baits I wonder what I'm missing out on (in terms of catching bigger fish) with soft baits. 

Hard baits are great and produce, but 75% of my bigger fish come on soft baits. They definitely aren’t as fun to throw but I have tons of confidence in bigger fish with them.