Tournament sign ups!

Danny C.

Home sweet home! We Just washed the boat, put the fans on it and time for it to sit for at least 10 days dry ;)

1st, I would like to Thank God for all of this. Amen.

I would like to THANK Mickey and Rina for putting us up. I had, well, We had such an Awesome weekend. Thank you, you guys are great, can't thank you enough. :D

Thanks to all of you SU peeps for having a good time together, on and off the water. DAMN we had some laughs :lol: . Lots of smiles and just a good vibe from everyone :D

Thanks to the fish for biting.

I'm so Stoked my wife caught one too on her New LDC :D

I hope to hook up with all of you for another awesome get together soon. I know We will come if we can make it ;)

Thanks for all the congrats. Sometimes you get lucky :D

Man... So much to be Thankful for :mrgreen:

I will see what we have later on the cam and post it up too ;)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the awesome outing guys.. Hopefully this kind of fun will spread to the other SU tribes throughout the US and we will have many swimbait get-to-gether reports..

Congrats Mrs BassinD on the CHA-CHING..

Don your a class act humble dude and proved that those wings on your avatar were well deserved. You guys did pretty well overall, it was just a pleasure to be able to stop by and hang out. (Thats another story in itself!>!>!) There's something special going on here in the SBU and I'm real happy to have the privilege to share in it.

I always learn something new when I'm around these guys. For example, were you guys aware that Mickey is actually Bens dad?? :shock:

I'm gonna pay for that one.... :twisted:

JK

I always learn something new when I'm around these guys. For example, were you guys aware that Mickey is actually Bens dad?? :shock:

I'm gonna pay for that one.... :twisted:

JK

LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol: The only thing that I'm bummed about is not getting the best stuff on video :lol: I was so into the moment and laughing. Some of the funnest chit ever!

Hell yeah................

On a side note just curious what you guys thought of those production rods?

-

Yeah lets hear it! :D

-

And thanks for the pix and details too. They're a lot of fun to read for those of us who can't make it! ;)

Like I said before. Those rods are on mark! Not being bias! Those rods ar the best feeling and looking rods i have see to come to production! Don was hogging the most! Hats down to ben for building those! Price is competative to all the other production rods out there! Seriously that would be a really good rod to start swimbaiting!

Big ups to ben! Mickey's (son). Haha knows rods