Show us your boat

Nufo

I've been working on this a while. Finally hit the water this weekend, couldn't be happier with it.

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

I get to roll in this thing in a couple days.

Hope to have that livewell busting at the seams!

It's a lot of live well to fill. Haha. But we are waiting bro! ;) hope the stars line up for us this time.

I've been working on this a while. Finally hit the water this weekend, couldn't be happier with it.

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

I get to roll in this thing in a couple days.

Hope to have that livewell busting at the seams!

It's a lot of live well to fill. Haha. But we are waiting bro! ;) hope the stars line up for us this time.

Is your live well plumbed or just aerated? I'm working on my boat right now and am trying to figure out live well options

• 2 weeks later...
Here is my boat. Its a Alumacraft 1448 Modified V that I decked out. Made the dry storage area a live-well with pump, aeration, etc. Storage under the decks. 75 pound Motor Guide (24V) and a 15hp Yamaha on the back. Two Humminbird Depth Finders.

Dude that's sick! I have really been contemplating selling my fiberglass bass boat and getting a alluminium boat with a small tiller on it..most of our best bass lakes are electric only anyway and all I'm doing is hauling a heavy boat around wasting gas and not even using my big outboard seems like a waste to me

Here is my boat. Its a Alumacraft 1448 Modified V that I decked out. Made the dry storage area a live-well with pump, aeration, etc. Storage under the decks. 75 pound Motor Guide (24V) and a 15hp Yamaha on the back. Two Humminbird Depth Finders.

Dude that's sick! I have really been contemplating selling my fiberglass bass boat and getting a alluminium boat with a small tiller on it..most of our best bass lakes are electric only anyway and all I'm doing is hauling a heavy boat around wasting gas and not even using my big outboard seems like a waste to me

Thanks bro- I love having the alum. It allows me to get into some seriously skinny water at times where fiberglass don't dare go. Wish I got the 1648 as it has a tad more room, but it wouldn't fit into the garage. The build is easy - and having the boat is great for all the electric only small lakes, plus there are tourneys that are 9.9 hp max so it work out great. Specially for dudes that have 2 stroke 15 Hp cause they are they are the same size as 9.9 hp.