Show us your boat

Nufo

A lot of great looking boats on here... Recently I sold my Skeeter to downsize to a smaller watercraft that would fit in the garage. It was sad to see her go goodbye but I'm happy with the change...

Love the Bass Cat. Can you give me some details on it? Year model ext.... It looks like exactly like what I am looking for. Thanks for posting

Basscat is a 2016 Cougar Advantage Elite with a Merc 250xs. Hands down the best boat ive been in. With zero modifications to prop, jackplate or anything it'll run right around 73-75mph this time of year. Handles big water as good or better than a Champion 203. Tons of storage. Only complaint is when the passenger console is installed, there's not a lot space to pass through.

ScummyBadger love your boat, but it looks like too much boat for me. I was asking about LUV-2-CATCH'EM and the boat that he downsized from the Skeeter. It has a Bass Cat logo on the back but have never seen that model anywhere. I suspect it is a DIY of an older boat. I would love to have any details on it. It looks perfect for my style of fishing

Love the Bass Cat. Can you give me some details on it? Year model ext.... It looks like exactly like what I am looking for. Thanks for posting

2006 Bass Cat Phelix (17 foot)...25 HP YAMMY... All Fiberglass 46LB thrust Trolling motor...HDS 7 with side imaging and down Scan

• 1 month later...