Show us your boat

Nufo

everyone that i know that has switched to phenix is very happy with the all around performance. I dont think you could go wrong with one of those. Im a Ranger/Basscat kinda guy but those Phenix do fish well. 

Not my boat, but essentially the same idea:

e3d85f5049d7738141fa3f294feddabd.jpg

This is my newest addition to the fleet - just picked it up yesterday.  It's 12 feet and only 46 pounds in weight - actually lighter than my tandem kayak and less than half the weight of my 12' jonboat.  I've got bigger boats for big waters, but this will make life easier getting into those remote places.  Standing up while casting is no problem.

Nice score looks like a Radisson flat back or a Sportspal, I fished out of a 14’ Radisson canoe for 12 plus year’s thing was light as a feather + very stable to stand in solo. Back in 2001 I think I paid $500 there over $1200 now, made a big mistake selling it for $350. 

post-17904-0-88837900-1479313135_thumb.jpg

Our houseboat is way better than our bass boat IMO lol. She's up at lake berryessa in NorCal now and it gives us a reason to go up there almost every weekend. We've also got a tracker pro 16 and my best bud has a houseboat up there and hes got a 2013 nitro z9 that we get to use every weekend also. The houseboat doesn't have any of the decals on the side and has had a full remodel since this picture, I have just been too lazy to take an updated picture of it I guess... Also has railing and a canopy on the roof now.

post-25989-0-55683200-1479326248_thumb.jpg

Our houseboat is way better than our bass boat IMO lol. She's up at lake berryessa in NorCal now and it gives us a reason to go up there almost every weekend. We've also got a tracker pro 16 and my best bud has a houseboat up there and hes got a 2013 nitro z9 that we get to use every weekend also. The houseboat doesn't have any of the decals on the side and has had a full remodel since this picture, I have just been too lazy to take an updated picture of it I guess... Also has railing and a canopy on the roof now.

Like a houseboat trailer park?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been 3-4 weeks since I put her away 'till spring. Lakes are frozen, and I can't cast for a fish. I miss her, winter up here sucks! I don't want to hear about you southerners having slow days catching peanut 5 pounders, be happy you're not iced in waiting for May ! Merry Christmas!

post-24775-0-91186500-1481859756_thumb.jpg