Show us your boat

Nufo

Bought Mine in 2000 when I was 19... she's been through hell and back with me but I never let her go. Recently put her back in service after life took me out of the game for a while... so i opted for army green and black carpet.. the carpets not as hot as you would think :lol: Some black diamond plate and put in fold down seats for more room.. keep the rig all business. have a deck insert that is out in this pic.. I like the open bow when Im fishing alone. Any ways.. 1986 Ranger 373 Yamaha Pro-V 150.. chompin at the bit waiting to go play. :twisted:

post-859-14252986865606_thumb.jpg

Droollllll..... :D

Man, these are all kickass rides! Keep em coming!!!

btw, just curious how do you guy organize your tackles on your boat?

I have a lakewood box for my swimbaits that fits right between the consoles. Kinda nice to have it there cuz i have fallen on my a$$ a few times when im muskie fishing. Step back in the opening and down goes Frazier. Lol

Jeremy

Bought Mine in 2000 when I was 19... she's been through hell and back with me but I never let her go. Recently put her back in service after life took me out of the game for a while... so i opted for army green and black carpet.. the carpets not as hot as you would think :lol: Some black diamond plate and put in fold down seats for more room.. keep the rig all business. have a deck insert that is out in this pic.. I like the open bow when Im fishing alone. Any ways.. 1986 Ranger 373 Yamaha Pro-V 150.. chompin at the bit]

The fact that it's sitting in your back yard ready to go trumps all the others...

Bought Mine in 2000 when I was 19... she's been through hell and back with me but I never let her go. Recently put her back in service after life took me out of the game for a while... so i opted for army green and black carpet.. the carpets not as hot as you would think :lol: Some black diamond plate and put in fold down seats for more room.. keep the rig all business. have a deck insert that is out in this pic.. I like the open bow when Im fishing alone. Any ways.. 1986 Ranger 373 Yamaha Pro-V 150.. chompin at the bit]

The fact that it's sitting in your back yard ready to go trumps all the others...

:D:D

1998 Skeeter 185ZX, 150 Yamaha TRP will still do 64mph on GPS with light load!

Alan_run1.jpg

Added LEDs in the front deck, rod boxes, live wells, under consoles. and bow lights

photo-1.jpg

• 3 months later...

This is Betsy, shes an 03', my brother and I bought her back in 06'. She is a tank and has treated me well over the years. I once fished in her for 6 hours without the plug in :o she floated and ran just the same the whole time, I sure felt like an idiot when I pulled her out of the water :lol:

post-1412-14252987306735_thumb.jpg