Show us your boat

Nufo

That's a sweet rig man.

What kind I boat is that

Thanks for the compliment. It's an 84' 1642 Rhyan Craft mod-v. Originally a side console.

+1 great looking boat. How does it fish?

Fishes great for me. It was designed as an electric only tournament rig, and to handle me and my 2 young sons for fun fishing.

I'm wondering how many batteries, 4 ? Bet you can fish all day in that, looks stable too.

Yep, 4 AGM Batteries. The front 2 are wired parallel for the 12V bow motor, and 1 for each back motor plus all the accessories. It's plenty stable, but a bit tight on the front deck for someone who is 6'1" 250. That said, it probably runs a tad faster than a 48.

I spent about 2 years putting the boat/trailer together with what freetime I could manage. I have the entire build detailed out over on TinBoats. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here or not, so I won't, but if anyone's interested, shoot me a message and I'll send the link.

Thanks again for the compliments.

That's a sweet rig man.

What kind I boat is that

Thanks for the compliment. It's an 84' 1642 Rhyan Craft mod-v. Originally a side console.

Fishes great for me. It was designed as an electric only tournament rig, and to handle me and my 2 young sons for fun fishing.

I'm wondering how many batteries, 4 ? Bet you can fish all day in that, looks stable too.

Yep, 4 AGM Batteries. The front 2 are wired parallel for the 12V bow motor, and 1 for each back motor plus all the accessories. It's plenty stable, but a bit tight on the front deck for someone who is 6'1" 250. That said, it probably runs a tad faster than a 48.

I spent about 2 years putting the boat/trailer together with what freetime I could manage. I have the entire build detailed out over on TinBoats. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here or not, so I won't, but if anyone's interested, shoot me a message and I'll send the link.

Spent some time last night going through your build post on TB and it looks great. You really put some time into that and it shows. Thought it was a glass boat from the pics but its actually aluminum. Great build and great detail in the thread.

Anybody thinking about a tin boat project should check it out.

Nice yak! I just picked up a Tarpon 120 back in August. I am loving it so far.

Thanks, yours looks good too. I see you have the essentials in the back 8-) Once you get used to fishing in them, they really can grow on you. There's several situations that I would prefer a yak over a boat.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a sweet rig man.

What kind I boat is that

Hey Brine I am really interested in your boat and the duel trolling motor set up. I dont know how to message people, can you send me that link you were talking about?

Thanks,

Dan