The Hobby Thread

i feed fish

Fish. Ride dirt bikes. Upland game hunt. Race rc cars. Off road. Anything outdoors mostly. The big 3 I stick to now a days though is just fishing, Ridding, and hunting. Heres a couple pics. 8-)

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Looking out to Nevada.

IMG_0232.jpg

The reason I love motorcycles is cause its the fastiest way to see the best views.

IMG_0224.jpg

Heres one of the old money pits. Sold to fuel the SB addiction.

CIMG1232.jpg

Race rc cars.

that is one hobby I am glad i have avoided so far I love rc cars but man do they add up. We have a bitchen rc track in front of my office though sucks seeing people using it all the time with nothing to drive myself. nice truck btw 8-)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/ ... AG0273.jpg

so what do you guys do when you not swimbaiting ?

I tune cars and do hex disassembly on the side I also drive them when time and funding permits :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha7TQDQs18Q

Nice is that street of willow? Do you do open source tuning?

so what do you guys do when you not swimbaiting ?

I tune cars and do hex disassembly on the side I also drive them when time and funding permits :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha7TQDQs18Q

Nice is that street of willow? Do you do open source tuning?

thats big willow right before the omega but I have driven, streets, buttonwillow, acs roval, and laguna seca. yes I do open source tuning 99% of the time but I have also run and tuned the aem ems and power FC as well. All of them are pretty similar it really comes down to how familiar you are with the software and how capable it is obviously their are limitation of what stock ecu can do without some serious work. The video is of a friends car I have done extensive ecu work on. Full blown anti lag on stock ecu. BANG BANG