CL8 Bait: Possum now up on website

oprcsr

Hell yeah! ................................. :lol: But I know for a fact you haven't tried them all! ;)

:D:D

Interesting where or should I say when will we see the coming attractions?

A few more good NE Baby Possum fish from the last 2 week.

Me and 2 of my Mass friends Chuck and Scott Possum LM.

post-229-14252986651314_thumb.jpg

post-229-14252986651599_thumb.jpg

post-229-14252986651891_thumb.jpg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed the tail on my baby possum, what a PAIN IN THE @SS! I had broke the tail trying to get it unhung from a tree and it broke off right at the exposed part. The tail is recessed in the bait pretty good and I ended up having to use a small pocket knife and tweezers to dig all the excess plastic out. For some reason, the tails on these possums are no where near as easy as a triple trout to change the tail out. Never had a problem with a triple trout and the cork screw, but the possum is in a class all it's on!!! :evil:

Nice fish DSOUTH!!!!! Anyone dropping bombs with the Large Possum? I just got my large possum today and it is massive.....

CL8 made me a few Baby Possums custom divers mostly for CT and RI Northern Pike fishing. I'm finding the LM like the crank down Baby Possum worked 3-6' down so that's a good thing.

I do have 1 GIANT big Possum the thing is a massive... :o Black Red head wake-bait and my plan is to give it a try tonight.

post-229-14252986661167_thumb.jpg

Nice fish DSOUTH!!!!! Anyone dropping bombs with the Large Possum? I just got my large possum today and it is massive.....

CL8 made me a few Baby Possums custom divers mostly for CT and RI Northern Pike fishing. I'm finding the LM like the crank down Baby Possum worked 3-6' down so that's a good thing.

I do have 1 GIANT big Possum the thing is a massive... :o Black Red head wake-bait and my plan is to give it a try tonight.

Sick baits!!!!!