CL8 Bait: Possum now up on website

oprcsr

My first time doing a preorder.................. promise I will never do it again. Feels wierd sitting on money you haven't earned! Trust me............... I was praying like no tomorrow(I mean it too!) that these things do you guys justice!

I'm sorry you felt wierd sitting on all that money Mickey but just consider it a down payment on limited edition stuff. I put a sizable amount of money down on a rod that I didn't see for a few months and it was nothing. Just part of the deal. It's no big deal to us. Bummed that it wont happen again but thank you for trying it.

I got something even better!How about I start a 3:16 lure company list. Works like this.... I drop some baits(lets say freestyle bluegills.)You go out and stick some fish on video (yes, I want video. Some guys will catch drop shot fish and hang swimbaits out of there mouths!)with that bait!!!!! Boom ..... you now are on the list for the next bait I release ! You get first dibs at 2 baits of your choice. Then I can make sure the guys that are sticking fish get what ever they want and everyone has a chance at the same deal. The rest of the baits will be put up for grabs in a regular release..

fuccen right!

looks like I will be able to get some baits at retail,Mickey hell yea!

thats real ish! so all you bait babysitter sorry fa ya..lol

well I have a video to post of me catching my pb on tape ill post it when I get home

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first time doing a preorder.................. promise I will never do it again. Feels wierd sitting on money you haven't earned! Trust me............... I was praying like no tomorrow(I mean it too!) that these things do you guys justice!

I'm sorry you felt wierd sitting on all that money Mickey but just consider it a down payment on limited edition stuff. I put a sizable amount of money down on a rod that I didn't see for a few months and it was nothing. Just part of the deal. It's no big deal to us. Bummed that it wont happen again but thank you for trying it.

I got something even better!How about I start a 3:16 lure company list. Works like this.... I drop some baits(lets say freestyle bluegills.)You go out and stick some fish on video (yes, I want video. Some guys will catch drop shot fish and hang swimbaits out of there mouths!)with that bait!!!!! Boom ..... you now are on the list for the next bait I release ! You get first dibs at 2 baits of your choice. Then I can make sure the guys that are sticking fish get what ever they want and everyone has a chance at the same deal. The rest of the baits will be put up for grabs in a regular release..

Dig it.

Who wants in on a GoPro Hero deal? Only got one spot. Mickey, if so inclined to deal some baits, I'll give you first dibs. :D

Evans will vouch for the price I believe. ;)

F@CK YEAH! I knew it was a DAMN good idea to get a Go Pro! :D Love the idea Mickey, now I will STFU and start filming. Thanks again Mickey!

And yeah, if you want a Go Pro, pm Speed, I doubt you will be able to beat the price, I sure couldn't. :lol:

That is crap. Taking the money and then spitting out the bait. Don't you think quality will suffer if you have a few 100 people order your bait and then have to pump them out to please the masses? Once you pay for the product it should ship. It is simple as that.

I dont understand this. Why would you think that? Mickey just did a pre order and Im sure the baits will be flawless.

Thanks for showing me this bait guys. Ill have to get one and give it a try.

I don't feel like you haven't earned it. Your baits ( including the OG Wakes that are on their way) are proven baits, and you don't have to prove they work, they speak for themselves. And these baits WILL speak for themselves if people FISH them. Personally, I'd like to see something like this happen again, and I think others on here would agree with me. Thank you again for putting out the good stuff!

Not to mention options are limited in the "rat department." Someone have a better alternative that doesnt cost an arm and a leg or is impossible to find im all ears?

:shock: I might know somebody.... :twisted: stayed tuned for that ish!

:shock: Ceas you werent lying brother, just saw video. I hope you got one for me! :lol:

I hope to put the possum in front of some big fish next week at clear lake, that should be a sufficent test. Ceaser and I will both have cameras so whether or not it can produce I hope to put it to rest one way or another. Just dont understand the BS from a bunch of people that have never even touched the damn thing. Unless Ceaser starts smoking me on his homemade (which im sure he will anyway. :lol: ) Im gonna give it a thorough workout. I did get some rat on possum love at my puddle pond last night, and lost a decent fish as I attempted to back pedal to shore in the dark and took a nice little dip. But I guess since I dont have a picture it didnt happen right? Too bad my Gopro doesnt have a flash. :|

Bullshit aside, gotta give you props Mickey certainly lighting a fire under some of these guys asses. I too hope to put up, or will humbly put my f*cking foot in my mouth. :lol: I might even play Merman next week for some underwater footage of Ceaser crushing em on the OG Wake hes getting, just to help the brother out for the contest. :lol:

fuccen right!

looks like I will be able to get some baits at retail,Mickey hell yea!

thats real ish! so all you bait babysitter sorry fa ya..lol

well I have a video to post of me catching my pb on tape ill post it when I get home

Thought you might like that one! 8-)

love this guy^^^

oh yea its going down! I got some ish for you Mickey Ill post it here but ill email Mrs Rina a link so she can add it to your site if you want, just gotta do some audio editing(I have a potty mouth)

:lol:

Fish-Styk, I can't speak for anyone else but I hope everyone puts me and 3:16 baits to the test too! The fishermen should have each others backs and give each other the heads up on bunk baits. The more you guys do this the less crap will clutter the swimbait scene!

You don't see other bait makers asking the average joe to review there products??? Even though, let's face it...... swimbait companies make all there money on THEE AVERAGE JOE!.......... I do!!! ............I want to know what people that are spending there hard earned money think of my products!!!! It's very important to me!

I was hoping that this site would look out for each other as fishermen and make us bait makers earn our money. Some how this got twisted . Before this site guys would run around doing the ....oh yeah this bait is the best ... ect ect ect ect ect ect..... Now it's time to earn it! You say it's the sh!t............... put up or shut up!I don't think that's to much to ask!

Your definetly passionate about your work Mickey, and the sport as a whole. No doubt about that. Gotta respect it. And I certainly agree your QC and interest in consumer opinon is a cut above the rest. And its reflected in your baits. No doubt about that either. In regards to the possum, like I said its an affordable alternative, thats still relativley new, with only a handful of guys actually owning one. A good portion of the guys that do own one have yet to fish it, or only fished very little and have even said so. Myself included. The few times i have fish it, ive had followers, and a few rats swiping at the tail. Ive been on a slammer bite and just cant put the F-ing thing down. Last night was my first time really putting in work with it at night and it produced some fish, albeit on the smaller side. Lost what could have been a decent fish. And this was at a small pond mind you. Like I said at clearlake with Ceaser as my guide, :D will be the perfect opportunity to see first hand. I see your justification in "putting up." Seems thats the industry standard now, and rightfully so. Hopefully with the new gopro I'll be the guinea pig for the rest and can get some cast to catch as opposed to the guys that only like to coat-tail on others opinons. You simply ask for proof, I get that and hope to provide some, others straight up bad mouth a bait they have never seen or owned. Theres a difference, and THAT is my issue. We shall see. :D

Not to mention options are limited in the "rat department." Someone have a better alternative that doesnt cost an arm and a leg or is impossible to find im all ears?

:shock: I might know somebody.... :twisted: stayed tuned for that ish!

:shock: Ceas you werent lying brother, just saw video. I hope you got one for me! :lol:

I hope to put the possum in front of some big fish next week at clear lake, that should be a sufficent test. Ceaser and I will both have cameras so whether or not it can produce I hope to put it to rest one way or another. Just dont understand the BS from a bunch of people that have never even touched the damn thing. Unless Ceaser starts smoking me on his homemade (which im sure he will anyway. :lol: ) Im gonna give it a thorough workout.

Ill have a small fleet to throw! And that possum better start doing some warm ups if it wants to roll with the marsupials that I make! I got more pics in one day for my LDC XH review that this whole thread! :lol::lol::lol: now i wish id been taking pics of all the "little" guys that ive been smokin on it(2.5-4 lbs).

About baits and if they work or not... i dont judge till i throw a bait... and even then, if the action doesnt look right, i still throw it because most of the time im an idiot compared to a fish. Ive had some weird slammers that are funky that bring the heat! when i make a new bait design or try something different, i throw it until it catches one.., or i throw it in the scrap bin. its plain and simple... how do you know how "good a bait is" until you throw it and see if it catches fish. NO fish... piece of junk.

The Baby Possum has been getting quality bites for me and my big bait buddies not Ca. giants but good northern strain New England LM.

1 of the best Rat/Rodent baits I have ever used and I have tried them all....LOL..

post-229-14252986646617_thumb.jpg

post-229-14252986646947_thumb.jpg

post-229-14252986647168_thumb.jpg

Hell yeah! ................................. :lol: But I know for a fact you haven't tried them all! ;)

So that MUST mean that you have something in the WORKS! HELL YEAH!

Nice pictures DSouth, those are nice fish anywhere.