Dream Bait

Nolan Aker

An exact replica of my OG Cedar Pat's Perch that I lost.

That sucks, I remember you posting about that. I still have my original, by far my biggest producer.  Between that, Mattlures hardgill, Slammer and a couple realpreys what else do you need.

And an old school hi fin musky creeper. The older polywood models have the orange eyes (baits on right in pic). There have been many competitors but there is no comparison. Google images of hi fin creeper and u will see Japanese imported bait to do repaints but classic colors of starry white vodoo and chartreuse black dots are my go-to patterns at night.

post-20499-0-77123100-1485628347_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigpoppabass

There are a few baits I've always wanted and never owned. Always wanted a 6" real deal. One of the hate baits. And the tiny bluegill wake and shad that are out there from 3:16. I feel lucky enough to say most of what else I've wanted I've owned and fished or still have. My holy grail was when I tracked down a Tiny triple trout bluegill. That was one bait I searched for for a while.

An exact replica of my OG Cedar Pat's Perch that I lost.

My PP Bubbles is a OG Cedar bait its a 3-5’ diver, when stopped it comes to the surface fast it was made from the same batch of wood your 2013 bait was made from the question is how many 250s is it wroth to you.  :mrgreen:

post-17904-0-84056300-1486556303_thumb.jpg